• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah:eek: than no point going liao.

Hmm....u only realised it 5 mins ago.

Do u know i was so excited when i recd the news? Anyway only 4 corner lots available. Not surprise lah fully booked! I really envy the Msians staying tere. They can book those units within minutes.:o

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun piss , put on waiting list in case some loans not aaproved ....

I juz dont understand. I misses 3 chances already. Could it be the Almighty trying to tell me something?

Juz roughly share with u. I was browsing few pages back. I noticed some bros were mentioning abt how lucky he/she was getting Quartz fm Bt Indah. Actually tere was a unit available early this year. It was an End lot. Bank default case Selling price was @M$515. But after discount it was M$490K plus. I was oversea then. Next day, called them. They told me someone oredi booked tat unit. How not to feel disappointed. Haiz....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means something or someone is directing u 2 e right unit.
Bro, u hve been searching long enuff Liao.
I really hope 2 c u settling down on sth soon

[/I]
I juz dont understand. I misses 3 chances already. Could it be the Almighty trying to tell me something?

Juz roughly share with u. I was browsing few pages back. I noticed some bros were mentioning abt how lucky he/she was getting Quartz fm Bt Indah. Actually tere was a unit available early this year. It was an End lot. Bank default case Selling price was @M$515. But after discount it was M$490K plus. I was oversea then. Next day, called them. They told me someone oredi booked tat unit. How not to feel disappointed. Haiz....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means something or someone is directing u 2 e right unit.
Bro, u hve been searching long enuff Liao.
I really hope 2 c u settling down on sth soon

[/I]

Tks dude. This is my only last chance. My only concern is the new threshold. Hope the election delay till yr end or better still next yr.:o

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which others r u looking at? PM me if dun want to reveal here ya ...

I am oso looking at subsale unit.

Went to one at NI. Corner lot. Real beau fm outside. Shld i say luv at 1st sight. Went around the neighbourhood. Make friends with some malay neighbours tere. Later realise fm their feedback, tat unit got nite "visitor". Alamak!:eek: Haiz.....:o

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to one at NI. Corner lot. Real beau fm outside. Shld i say luv at 1st sight. Went around the neighbourhood. Make friends with some malay neighbours tere. Later realise fm their feedback, tat unit got nite "visitor". Alamak!:eek: Haiz.....:o

which phase? or they disturb u coz they dun like e owner ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa Lao eh bro. Scary. Next time u see ur new love, buy n dun hear anything from neighbors ok? We really want to c u take e leap ...

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which phase? or they disturb u coz they dun like e owner ?

Fret not. Its not P8.

Wa Lao eh bro. Not tat I wan 2 take e piss on u. But u have story 4 everything that u have shared wif me so far haha. Searching that perfect home is super long process. Next time u see ur new love, buy n dun hear anything from neighbors ok? We really want to c u take e leap ...

DOA, I know such story may pissed of some people. Not everyone believe such tale. I dont blame u or anyone. To each his own. Juz sharing here. After my Mrs heard tat, tat unit is definitely a NO NO for her. Till today tat unit still available. But sorry, cant reveal the address. If got time, i will post the pic here...with some cut here and tere ya.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find that yr own feel abt the house is the best lor .... dun listen to other ppl la , if hv nite visitor , wont disturb e neighbour meh ? arent they afraid to stay there too ?? crappy leh

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find that yr own feel abt the house is the best lor .... dun listen to other ppl la , if hv nite visitor , wont disturb e neighbour meh ? arent they afraid to stay there too ?? crappy leh

I am pretty sure kampong Chief very familiar with NI right. U know at nite tat place rather quiet. Behind is the hill. Frankly i dont juz listen to one person. If 3 persons told u the same story, then it cant be wrong rite? But fm outside, the unit really appeal to me. Real budget price for subsale. Lets not discuss further. Its abit off topic ya, sis.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaaa understand. No worries man. Din say we din believe u. Just tat So far when I want sth good to happen 2 u, u always share sth I din expect haha. Anyway, I understand tat this is not supermarket purchase. Really gotta aim Zhun Zhun

Y not u list down a list of criteria n c how we can help u recommend ?

Fret not. Its not P8.

DOA, I know such story may pissed of some people. Not everyone believe such tale. I dont blame u or anyone. To each his own. Juz sharing here. After my Mrs heard tat, tat unit is definitely a NO NO for her. Till today tat unit still available. But sorry, cant reveal the address. If got time, i will post the pic here...with some cut here and tere ya.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
So there were 4. 1 left and 3 stayed. The stats is in favor of the neighbors, which means u should join e majority. Haha. Ok kidding :smile:

I am pretty sure kampong Chief very familiar with NI right. U know at nite tat place rather quiet. Behind is the hill. Frankly i dont juz listen to one person. If 3 persons told u the same story, then it cant be wrong rite? But fm outside, the unit really appeal to me. Real budget price for subsale. Lets not discuss further. Its abit off topic ya, sis.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y not u list down a list of criteria n c how we can help u recommend ?

1. Corner unit terr
2. Below M$580K
3. No West sun
4. No TNP station or transformer cable running near or above my unit
5. At least one Malay neighbour along my row (terraces)
6. Preferably BI, NI....

How dude? Me very fussy and cheong Hei right?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
BDO or Kempas fits most of the criteria, n I assumed u ranked based on priority :wink:

1. Corner unit terr
2. Below M$580K
3. No West sun
4. No TNP station or transformer cable running near or above my unit
5. At least one Malay neighbour along my row (terraces)
6. Preferably BI, NI....

How dude? Me very fussy and cheong Hei right?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BDO or Kempas fits most of the criteria, n I assumed u ranked based on priority :wink:

I know. Been searching thru some Websites. Some houses within my budget. Only thing is the distance. Would prefer nearer to tiny red dot cos i dont own a car (time being). So CW3 my only tpt.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might hv chance , wait for ni west lake next yr .... Y must hv malay neighbour?

My mum-in-law may come along too...:o:(:o

Next yr? No confident sis. For sure the new threshold sure kicks in.

Have to hit the sack now. Catch up with u people tom.

Gd nite..

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I really know y u can't hit the jackpot. Honestly bro, revise ur criteria a bit ... Ur scope of search is really narrow with this set of conditions. Actually u din mention must be g&g (although I know it's a must la), try resales at older estates :p

I know. Been searching thru some Websites. Some houses within my budget. Only thing is the distance. Would prefer nearer to tiny red dot cos i dont own a car (time being). So CW3 my only tpt.