• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking : Prince Charles test positive for Covid19

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL!

For a while I was like WTF Christopher Lee died in 2015? I just saw him on some China drama my wife was watching. He now acts as father figure older man liao. So how could he have died 5 years ago.

Then I realized you guys were talking about Dracula/Saruman Christopher Lee.

Phew!

jw5

Loyal
Different person. :sneaky:

LOL!

For a while I was like WTF Christopher Lee died in 2015? I just saw him on some China drama my wife was watching. He now acts as father figure older man liao. So how could he have died 5 years ago.

Phew!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!

Phew!
Nobody gives a fuck to a Mudland Christopher Lee.

jw5

Loyal
Latest news is that Prince Charles has recovered and is now out of self isolation. :wink:

Camila and the Queen are also ok. :thumbsup:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest news is that Prince Charles has recovered and is now out of self isolation. :wink:

Camila and the Queen are also ok. :thumbsup:
If Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth both up lorry, Boris Johnson will be held fully responsible.

jw5

Loyal
Prince Charles opens a hospital via videolink. :thumbsup:

The Prince of Wales, known as the Duke of Rothesay while in Scotland, sends a video message to guests at the opening of the NHS Nightingale Hospital at the ExCel centre in London, a temporary hospital with 4000 beds which has been set up for the treatment of Covid-19 patients.