• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Election

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Electi

Dr Chee has too many baggages on his back, SDP should let prof Paul Tambyah contest instead. At least, Paul is cleaner and has nothing for PAP to dig out.

Dr Chee is jobless, how would a jobless man support a wife, 3 kids and a car? I don't believe he can make a living in Singapore by writing books. Ultimately, his opponent will come to it and other spectaculations that are already known. SDP makes a mistake by not fielding prof Paul Tambyah!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News (20 March ) : SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest Bukit Batok By-Electi

To boot out pappies from Govt is like trying to move bukit timah hill. It will not budge. Just by importing more foreign shits and pappies hold on Govt is cast in stone.

The last GE results showed that the "lesser mortals" have been fixed by the PAP.

However things are not going smoothly for Spore & I think that in successive GE's to come, the PAP is going to loose support. I don't see how they can implement policies that are inclusive to both old & new Sporeans:confused:

As older Sporeans die off, the PAP will loose the support of new citizens, they may decide to support their own countrymen. I bet there are many aspiring political filipinos out there ready to take over. Or even PRC Sporeans.

LHL is also getting old. I doubt that he will last as long as his father. He already had cancer & the disease must have taken a toll on him.

So expect the political landscape to change in Spore.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Chee has too many baggages on his back, SDP should let prof Paul Tambyah contest instead. At least, Paul is cleaner and has nothing for PAP to dig out.

He may be cleaner…but he also looks like one.

This will not go down well with the thousands of Jah Pastafarians out there…

I reckon Chee is the one….although I do hope he will get his teeth fixed…for beaming that million dollar politician smile.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Chihuahua dog.
U bark loudly only.
Fuck u

how about you?
pussy keyboard warrior?
we brothers will take turn to gan you outside down.,

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will he Tak Boleh Tahan the people? They win give him another loss for sure!!!

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

He may be cleaner…but he also looks like one.

This will not go down well with the thousands of Jah Pastafarians out there…

I reckon Chee is the one….although I do hope he will get his teeth fixed…for beaming that million dollar politician smile.

I wish SDP all the best!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

prof paul tambyah is a more likeable candidate, why he is not contesting?

PaulAnanth.jpg

Dr Paul Tambyah would be my choice as I like him a lot. But after thinking it over, it would probably be better for SDP to field a Chinese in this by-election considering the previous GE results in BB. PAP is likely to field a Chinese candidate, and Dr Chee is SDP's strongest Chinese candidate.

It will be very a tough fight for SDP, but I really, really hope Dr Chee wins.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see papib here disrupting the thread by bashing each other in unrelated bullshit. Why so afraid of Dr Chee?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I see papib here disrupting the thread by bashing each other in unrelated bullshit. Why so afraid of Dr Chee?

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you see.

Did you vote for any Singapore Opposition Parties in any of the previous Singapore GE? No? Fuck you dead UMNO cock sucker!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only loser like u always think bad about others.
Go feed your Chihuahua puppy

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The thread will still carry on strongly.. just hit on ignore button on the PAPib loser and the thread is clean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should SDP win in the by election, it would let people see whether CSJ is another JBJ in Parliament or just a mouse. JBJ was able to hold debate with LKY in Parliament to make the latter angry and flustered.

I hope CSJ will win to have more debate in parliament on govt policies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

csj to win at least 70% of the votes.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

csj to win at least 70% of the votes.[/QUOT

“When we finally announce the candidate, I can assure you it will be someone committed to the interest of Bukit Batok residents, and who will be able to also speak for them and Singaporeans in Parliament.”

Just came back from BB . Heard that the " strong candidate" is a Mdm :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP can send in any Tom, Dick and Harry for the contest and still win by a few streets.

Reason is that Dr Chee isn't useless but the brain of Singkie mind is so fuck up by PAP. ONCE PAP press the button, Singkie can't seems to see and think at all.

Anyway, I enjoy Dr Chee inspirational speeches. I look forward to hear him speak.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP can send in any Tom, Dick and Harry for the contest and still win by a few streets.

Reason is that Dr Chee isn't useless but the brain of Singkie mind is so fuck up by PAP. ONCE PAP press the button, Singkie can't seems to see and think at all.

Anyway, I enjoy Dr Chee inspirational speeches. I look forward to hear him speak.

CSJ can make inspirational and motivational political speeches until the cows come home but still, those imported foreign shits residing in BB ain't gonna vote for SDP. To them, pappies is their God for giving them a good life in sinkie land, jobs and nice HDB flats while CSJ is not. Locals don't support pappies, never mind. The new foreign shits will still vote pappies.