• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!! Ginfreely is Covid+. Batu Caves close for 69 days!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Increased risk of severe COVID-19​

A 2021 study looked at participants with COVID-19, and 8.5% had OSA. Of those with sleep apnea, 20.9% were hospitalized — a higher hospitalization rate than that of the general population.

Even when researchers controlled for health risk factors associated with OSA, sleep apnea remained an independent risk factor for hospitalization. People with OSA were at a higher risk of being hospitalized for COVID-19 regardless of their age, sex, BMI, or pre-existing conditions.
Not really leh. I got a neighbour who's a landwhale with High BP, Diabetes and High Cholesterol (I am sure that humongous landwhale got sleep apnea too) tio shortly after me. He recovered liao botaichi. Now still smoking happily away downstairs when I see him.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really leh. I got a neighbour who's a landwhale with High BP, Diabetes and High Cholesterol (I am sure that humongous landwhale got sleep apnea too) tio shortly after me. He recovered liao botaichi. Now still smoking happily away downstairs when I see him.
i think if only sleep apnea still alright but together with another lung issue the risk will be much greatly increased.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think if only sleep apnea still alright but together with another lung issue the risk will be much greatly increased.
Ok Sir.

STANDYBY OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE, SIR!

tenor.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully the forum down has nothing to do with this (although i have a 6th sense something bad). Nobody wanted Gansiokbin dead no matter what happened.
Actually I really want to cut off her cheebye with a sharp knife, but she will still be alive just without her cheebye. :thumbsup:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no well wishes from anyone?
@ginfreely could be very sick you know
Although no death casualty yesterday, she could be 1 of the 8 in icu or 1 of the 11 requiring oxygen due to her double respiratory problems.

Screenshot_20220917-113439_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-113447_Chrome.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scully the virus mutate inside her to a more dangerous variant how? :eek:

A contagious variant that induces one's brain to hear whistling, knockings, firecrackers etc.

It's infused with curry.
She will unleash Currid or Corry a new variant. :O
Those who get it will get pussy itch and erect nipples.