• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Body feel different when reaching late 30s ?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any bro feel the body is not as strong as before when reaching late 30s ? I mean not as active as before.or am i the only one ?

sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old oreadi mah, in the old days people died at 40,,,,now get to live twice that age means also twice the problems,,,

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birth, age, sick, death. Cannot escape bro. Arjan also sometimes need to go up mountain to regain more powder.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Late 30 still ok, once past the 40 mark, first thing kena is the eyesight. Also sleep less at night but feel sleepy during daytime. Walk a little also feel tired. Welcome to the senior citizen club.:smile:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look around you, a lot of men force themselves to adopt a disciplined exercise regime when they hit this age.
This is because if you don't, you will go all the way downhill.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know a guy who was a decent golfer that started to hit all over the place. He was about 41 and it was his eyes. Took him a while to settle down.

Hehehe. Late 30 still ok, once past the 40 mark, first thing kena is the eyesight. Also sleep less at night but feel sleepy during daytime. Walk a little also feel tired. Welcome to the senior citizen club.:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some having it done for health reasons have taken to sports in a big way and they are enjoying things they did not in their 20s.

If you look around you, a lot of men force themselves to adopt a disciplined exercise regime when they hit this age.
This is because if you don't, you will go all the way downhill.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any bro feel the body is not as strong as before when reaching late 30s ? I mean not as active as before.or am i the only one ?

sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, nowadays being 50s is the new 40s mah.
2. count yourself lucky hoh.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal

U PCC 2 much liao lah :biggrin:

i'm closed to 40s but my can do more vigurous activities than people half my age ... i can stay up late wake up earlier & go to work til late ....

it all depends on your diet lah ... mayb 2 much fast food liao ...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
still feeling ok with regular gym workouts, not as horny as last time which is good for focusing on other more useful activities. don't smoke and seldom touch fast food.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm only in my early 30s.. But I have started doing jogging again.. Will also do some cycling and playing cage football with my old kakis.. Trying to get rid of the beer belly.. Already cutting down on the Heineken and the Guinness.. But just impossible to cut down on the cigs.. :o :o :o

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading fro bros here i think age really play a big part in health and body.

Sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I hit 40, I noticed that I had great difficulty making out the words when I read. So i went to make a pair of glasses because of my lao hua yan and I have never worn spectacles up to that pointin my life. Fitness wise still ok given that I have been actively jogging since when I was 28 years old and also going for hikes at the nature reserves here. So far so good because I don't have a spare tire. Lately, I have taken up body weight exercises to strengthen the upper body. So I have been doing chin ups and dips at the fitness park nearmy block.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Older men can still be sexy and fit, it's whether they choose to.

2_222530.jpg

[video=youtube;Hphwfq1wLJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hphwfq1wLJs[/video]

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~ Leroy "Satchel" Paige

The key to enjoying life is not to place mental barriers on yourself. Life's short, lives it to the fullest! Keep pushing your limits!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think alot of us who underwent the 2 or 2.5 years of NS can really feel the difference in our physical health the moment we hit 30 years old. The spine and the knee cap are the 2 places that suffered the most injuries during our NS times. I also dread the days when my eyesight and my hearing will start to fail. The eyes and the ears are 2 of the most wonderful senses that a person can have. Thats why I started to have enough sleep, start exercising, drink more water and eating more veggies and fruits.

Last edited: