• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Body feel different when reaching late 30s ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any bro feel the body is not as strong as before when reaching late 30s ? I mean not as active as before.or am i the only one ?
sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

This is a common, but perfectly preventable condition.

I exercise everyday and drink plenty of plain water, together with at least two fruits (one apple, one orange). Other than that, I eat just about anything I like especially fried food, fatty meats, and keep very irregular sleep habits, work like a dog when I have to, and throw tantrums (my temper is better managed these days, as Ramseth can tell). But I feel absolutely fine and have more energy than many people both younger and older than me.

Have quite a few buddies who do martial arts with hard core push ups and intensive workout regiments. But they too feel a certain level of decline, although to be fair their energy levels are also far better than most people their age or even younger.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but feel sleepy during daytime. ...

Could be that as you get older you also become borderline diabetic. Although not yet a diabetic, if you have meals which are high in starch & carbohydrates you will feel sleepy. Many don't realise that there are different degrees of Diabeteism.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Late 30 still ok, once past the 40 mark, first thing kena is the eyesight. Also sleep less at night but feel sleepy during daytime. Walk a little also feel tired. Welcome to the senior citizen club.:smile:

sleep less at night ? siao liao ..i must apply for senior citizen membership liao :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Late 30 still ok, once past the 40 mark, first thing kena is the eyesight. Also sleep less at night but feel sleepy during daytime. Walk a little also feel tired. Welcome to the senior citizen club.:smile:

I agree, 20 to 40 is the peak range physically. 30 is absolute peak but there's only one way to go after the absolutely peak, i.e. downward, however slow. When I passed 40, my birthday chalet was at TTSH. Well, nothing surprising or to complain about for a man like me who's been doting on cigarrette, alcohol and rich food.

I'm thinking of quitting cigarette. I managed that for two weeks after discharge from hospital but picked it back again. Alcohol and rich food, I've cut down a lot already.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any bro feel the body is not as strong as before when reaching late 30s ? I mean not as active as before.or am i the only one ?

sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

As long as you keep active and exercise regularly and you're in good health, there shouldn't be any major differences in your energy levels.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
me this year 38, can already feel the sound from my knee cap, my lower back pain is so annoying when i walked or stand for an hour or more. maybe time to start my jogging regime again...:(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me this year 38, can already feel the sound from my knee cap, my lower back pain is so annoying when i walked or stand for an hour or more. maybe time to start my jogging regime again...:(

Since you drive taxi, take care of your sitting posture. Are you now full-time or part-time?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you bros for the replies and time . I got to start exercise now liao cannot be nua :biggrin: Will do what bros advice eat more veggie,fruits and plain water. If i dont start doing now by the time i reach mid 40s i can ROC liao (Relax one corner)

Sorry for my bad english :biggrin:

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you snore loud at night and feel sleepy during the day go see a sleep apnea clinic. Feel sleepy during the day is related to snoring and has been identified as a medical condition and can be resolve.

Go LHL faceback and tell him to fund 'sleep apnea' under medi shield. You can even get good erection 'lan cheow geh' in the morning if you resolve the sleep apnea problem and go fuck your wife in the morning and she will ove you more .... hahaha. Women loved to get screwed in the early morning don't you know that ..... kekekeke. Then in the later day she screwed you for life ..... go work and find money to feed her.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Of course you will feel different.
You will start to feel slightly less horny.
But this is only for certain people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then what's your gripe with Advise v. Advice, in this day and age? Language is evolutionary in any day and age.

The English language has yet to evolve to the point where "advise" and "advice" are both acceptable. Both British and American English distinguish one as a noun and the other as a verb.