• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE: trickster(s) from this forum

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha.....when asshole like give me infraction.....poor me got no much power to give infraction leh.....so how did I give infraction to asshole you leh........
Yeah.....you got assed and try to ban me......what a born loser you are.....he hehe ....nah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sore loser. Talk so much for fuck? U ganna outplayed simple as that. Go home and suck your mom's neh lah! LOL!!!

Last edited:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha.....when asshole like give me infraction.....poor me got no much power to give infraction leh.....so how did I give infraction to asshole you leh........
Yeah.....you got assed and try to ban me......what a born loser you are.....he hehe ....nah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Asshole TLLM, I just fucked your old mother loose cunt and shoot loads of cum into her... Maybe very soon you will have little TLLM baby brother to accompany you liao! Hehehehe!

:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha Ha Ha. Fuck you and your mother too. Ha Ha Ha. Fuck you and your sister too. He He He:biggrin:

mudskipper aka lancheowman, no need to change nic like lingerie lah. Wait a minute!.... pondan hiao cheebyes do that hor.. 50 plus years old SAFGU guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman but actually just a pondan with a menstruating mouth!...lol...lol

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr Pak , if someone reporting police now , will Tahsar goes to jail ?

mamalee say we dont wants Tahsar to goes to jail

we will tell Tahsar to finds works tomoro and start earns money