• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE: trickster(s) from this forum

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a referral point for advice: be careful who u meet from the forums. there are many who are meeting u for another kind of hidden motive. when they could't achieve what they set out to meet u for, they would try in some way to harm u.

last sunday, my li'l brother LEETAHSAR had got a trickster's sms-es probably from one of the forummers he had met before and posing as his indo gf to ask for some money to be transfer to her sgp bank a/c (which suspiciously should belong to the trickster).

luckily, he consulted me b4 he did any silly thing again and fortunately didn't lose any big sum of money from his saving.

SO BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT MEETING FORUMMERS.

i ve suggested him to report to the police but that idiot goondu LTS knew who was probably behind all this con. he just too kind to let it off with another hearty laughter.

what to do? that's my li'l brother, the super goon LEETAHSAR!:(

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
losing money is one thing...u will forget abt it later..

losing your A hole will stay in your mind forever...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a referral point for advice: be careful who u meet from the forums. there are many who are meeting u for another kind of hidden motive. when they could't achieve what they set out to meet u for, they would try in some way to harm u.

last sunday, my li'l brother LEETAHSAR had got a trickster's sms-es probably from one of the forummers he had met before and posing as his indo gf to ask for some money to be transfer to her sgp bank a/c (which suspiciously should belong to the trickster).

luckily, he consulted me b4 he did any silly thing again and fortunately didn't lose any big sum of money from his saving.

SO BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT MEETING FORUMMERS.

i ve suggested him to report to the police but that idiot goondu LTS knew who was probably behind all this con. he just too kind to let it off with another hearty laughter.

what to do? that's my li'l brother, the super goon LEETAHSAR!:(

huh?

leetashar is bob sim. leetabar is bob sim. different moniker same person. so you have split personality or wat? just say its you lah, why make it so complicated create a brother character...?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this was how it went fr the forwarded messages i got:

good to hear that. can u do me a farvor? i short of some cash to pay my supplier so i thought of borrow fr u. next wed i return to u. thanks.

if it was that urgent, 'she' would have called directly. right?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so my li'l brother called the hp from the sms. very soon another sms beeped in his hp:

Did u called? this is nt my number. this is my supplier hp n he did nt knw that i'm short of cash to pay him. the prob is last min some of my custs they add in additional goods so thats why nw i'm short. i'm leaving to jkt this evening and be bk on wed. can u help me? i nd ard 400. thanks.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh?

leetashar is bob sim. leetabar is bob sim. different moniker same person. so you have split personality or wat? just say its you lah, why make it so complicated create a brother character...?

got beard you father. got whisker ur stepfather and got moustache ur grandfather. LOL!

forwarded messages.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
got beard you father. got whisker ur stepfather and got moustache ur grandfather. LOL!

Got beard or no beard around your mouth or your arsehole you are still the hiao cheebye pondan in house forum pest lah! leetahbar chao cheebye!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTS called again. no one answered. another sms beeped:

dun call me at this number pls. if u want then call my jkt number this evening. i lost my spore sim card that's y tempusing his hp but only to sms. tks.

it was then i got LTS' forwarded messages and called him not to do any rash and stupid like transfer money to that a/c. he should report to the police instead.

instead, he sms replied:

if u r really choo bee bee, call me now. if i confirm really u, i tf moni immly.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the moniker leetahsar from delphi forum is bob sim isn't it?

u leetahbar is bob sim isn't it?

so your little bro leetahsar is you leetahbar, who is the hiao chee bye bob sim?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTS called again. no one answered. another sms beeped:

dun call me at this number pls. if u want then call my jkt number this evening. i lost my spore sim card that's y tempusing his hp but only to sms. tks.

it was then i got LTS' forwarded messages and called him not to do any rash and stupid like transfer money to that a/c. he should report to the police instead.

instead, he sms replied:

if u r really choo bee bee, call me now. if i confirm really u, i tf moni immly.

Hiao cheebye! IMH looking for you liao! Taken your medication yet?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
returned sms:

bob oh bob, i call u fr my jkt hp once i reach bk. i hv to pay him nw. if u cant nvm. i nd u to trf to my dbs acc here and that is my own acc.

to this, LTS' replied sms was super! he was getting wise up now:smile::

if u dun call me now, then u better speak to the police.

and the sms stopped abruptly.

when i asked him did he get any jkt call fr his indo gf that evening? the answer was an obvious NO.

apparently, it must hv come from one of the forummers who he met b4 and who knew about his indo gf. the very first message identified her real name even.

it was a good thing that he consulted me b4 being conned further. with this, i hope forummers here be aware of such dirty ploy to trick u off ur hard-earned money.

and again, this advice to every:

DO NOT MEET FORUMMERS HERE. MANY ARE NOT AS SIMPLE AS U THINK.

don't end up as a 2nd leetahsar - the big stupid fool.:mad:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiao cheebye pondan PAP internet Brigade volunteer, what the fuck are you doing now. Where's the anti opposition rhetoric? Where are the anti SDP blunderbuss spraying? Lai leh ...don't be shy..hiao cheebye! Sam Leong needs to earn his keep you know......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. this is a con job which i m sharing with everyone here just in case they might encounter such happening.

2. it's high probable that certain forummers LTS met b4 was trying to con some easy money.

LTS had forwarded sms-es before from gayboys who came from a lawyer which he aptly described as "gaylord" and who is fr the FANTASICK 4. he was one of forummers whom LTS met. now ask yourself, would a gentleman lawyer do such thing: deploying gayboys to spam someone whom he finally realised that he wasn't really useful to him or so easily to be exploited?

if u disagree with such deplorable action, ask again, why should one believe in his so called "grand" agenda?

i think our little whinning brat FSL needs to take medicine now. his brain's in the butt.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaah ..that's more like it!!!!.... hiao cheebye leetahbar show hand liao....talk here talk there that's what you had intended to do all along right?......Good good good ...is this going to bring up the viewership numbers in this PAP forum?:biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , i and mamalee alway believe you are good boy
if you are tricks by other peoples , just tells us the true now
do you try to poisons your friend with oolong teas ?
Do you take moneys from outside peoples every months ?

just tells us , i and mamalee will helps you one

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do all these clones now appearing should be a clue to you about the kind of people from this forum.:wink:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do all these clones now appearing should be a clue to you about the kind of people from this forum.:wink:

When a person from the PAP camp, create a brother character to tell his own story, and then try and twist and turn, and then deny that he and 'his brother' are in fact one person who is himself,

tat tells us he got not much of a credibility.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person from the born loser asshole got assed, then unable to stomach the shit given, will give infraction to bar ....are in fact one person who is himself not much of a credibility.
:rolleyes:

When a regurgitate eating asshole gave infraction to other people too, and get fucked and banned, 'cause he had been outplay by other people, he shouldn't go swear and jumping mad and private msg to other people's forum mail box.

Wanna be an asshole here in the forum, gotta accept the possibility of getting fucked and banned, and not be a sore loser and keep brewing about it.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person from the PAP camp, create a brother character to tell his own story, and then try and twist and turn, and then deny that he and 'his brother' are in fact one person who is himself,

tat tells us he got not much of a credibility.

was this real event a political affair? hmm...only the SDP IB and their clones are sensitive to it. so what other hidden agendas u corny guys hide under your skirts?:rolleyes: