• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE: trickster(s) from this forum

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person from the born loser asshole got assed, then unable to stomach the shit given, will give infraction to bar ....are in fact one person who is himself not much of a credibility.
:rolleyes:

thanks for reminding everyone what that loser can do behind peoples' back. last time in the old sbf, they could successfully ban those they dislike becos of their privileges as PAID DELPHIPLUS MEMBER. over here, everyone is treated the same.

so the losers lose big time here!! LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a regurgitate eating asshole gave infraction to other people too, and get fucked and banned, 'cause he had been outplay by other people, he shouldn't go swear and jumping mad and private msg to other people's forum mail box.

Wanna be an asshole here in the forum, gotta accept the possibility of getting fucked and banned, and not be a sore loser and keep brewing about it.

so honestly, ARE U AN AUTHENTIC ASSHOLE?

:smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for reminding everyone what that loser can do behind peoples' back. last time in the old sbf, they could successfully ban those they dislike becos of their privileges as PAID DELPHIPLUS MEMBER. over here, everyone is treated the same.

haha... another asshole getting sore 'cause he get ban in the online forum. why don't u guys go form a gay online self-help group, swill regurgitate from the past about how u guys got banned from the forum, and then go masturbate each other and console each other?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so honestly, ARE U AN AUTHENTIC ASSHOLE?

:smile:

i am not. i am just another guy go online forum and shoot some breeze. but some people like u and TRCH determined to be resident asshole, so don't get sore and brew about how u ever get banned from the online forum. grow up and get over it.

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suck my big lan jiao lah hiao cheebye leetahbar...everyone treated the same here?...What about those who suck Sam Leong's cock for special forum pest privileges? LOL!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not. i am just another guy go online forum and shoot some breeze. but some people like u and TRCH determined to be resident asshole, so don't get sore and brew about how u ever get banned from the online forum. grow up and get over it.

good! then do not start becoming one.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

other assholes other losers. so if u start becoming one, then what makes u?:wink:

they spam after my threads. have u stop to wonder why? well, unless u are in their circle, the obviously the answer is crystal clear.:smile:

those are the same people who brag about free speeches, democracy, human rights and all those craps. go think about it. with ur brain not ur asshole.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hiao cheebye! what lan jiao you talking now? Had you washed your stinking mouth?....Jeezzz... I can smell your cock breath over the internet!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
other assholes other losers. so if u start becoming one, then what makes u?:wink:

they spam after my threads. have u stop to wonder why? well, unless u are in their circle, the obviously the answer is crystal clear.:smile:

those are the same people who brag about free speeches, democracy, human rights and all those craps. go think about it. with ur brain not ur asshole.

anything wrong for me to remind you that leetarsar and leetahbar is the same person? why does that make me an asshole?

i didn't spam your thread. u are spamming your thread. u come up with some repetitive stuff about what lawyer, what f4, blah blah. i just ask you a simple question, and then u go spam your own thread.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person from the born loser asshole got assed, then unable to stomach the shit given, will give infraction to bar ....are in fact one person who is himself not much of a credibility.
:rolleyes:

Asshole TLLM! I just fucked your old mother's lao chee bye good, she was frothing in her mouth now... I fucked her too hard liao!

Oh no!!!

:p :p :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything wrong for me to remind you that leetarsar and leetahbar is the same person? why does that make me an asshole?

i didn't spam your thread. u are spamming your thread. u come up with some repetitive stuff about what lawyer, what f4, blah blah. i just ask you a simple question, and then u go spam your own thread.

same thing as anything wrong to expose ngejay and his gang of nasty clones?:rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
same thing as anything wrong to expose ngejay and his gang of nasty clones?:rolleyes:

LOL.... see? i didn't go spam your thread. now you wanna spam your thread with ngejay and whatnot? i don't care about ngejay. like i said i am just here to shoot some breeze.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.... see? i didn't go spam your thread. now you wanna spam your thread with ngejay and whatnot? i don't care about ngejay. like i said i am just here to shoot some breeze.

ngejay is my pet snake. many ve tasted his bites behind their backs before. go check the old sbf BANNING GAME. he's the greatest manipulator.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay is my pet snake. many ve tasted his bites behind their backs before. go check the old sbf BANNING GAME. he's the greatest manipulator.

as long as its PAP camp ganna bites, i don't care who ganna bites or who go bite, or whether its from the front or back.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a real event which i hope by sharing, others wouldn't fall prey. what pap u talking? u so obssessed huh?

PAP apologists such as u i am talking about.

i am not obsessed. it's just that i don't mind pass some time taking some potshots on the PAP camp and the lot thats all.