• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Sammyboy quotes ever

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another GEM quote:

"By the the way, I know who Scroobal is. But of course, on internet protocol, cannot tell unless he choose to reveal it himself. He didn't even know I know who he is. But his late brother I knew and told me."

This is getting freaky....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdyRjkIPXWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:
Another GEM quote:

"By the the way, I know who Scroobal is. But of course, on internet protocol, cannot tell unless he choose to reveal it himself. He didn't even know I know who he is. But his late brother I knew and told me."

Scroobal's reply was "huh?".

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the the way ramseth, there is this girl whom u have a huge crush on and u have spend huge amt of $$ on her without going so far as touching her fingernails. she is just leading u on and milking whatever pennies u have left. I know because she told me about you when i bedded her. But of course, on internet protocol, cannot tell unless she choose to reveal it herself.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my nomination..

GMS has neither integrity nor substance at all. All he has is ego that knows no bounds. His good friend Ramseth may sound egoistic but he's usually in satire or humor and all enjoy a good bluff or a good laugh. GMS actually believes himself to be somebody the great and even greater than others who can win seats.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fill in the best sammyboy quotes you have ever read. Make it more fun by leaving out the author and letting people guess (ok, guess by using the search engine...)

Can anyone name the person who said this:

"For the New Year gift to you, control your ego, emotions and stop being overly too presumptuous on things you say. When you become overly presumptuous, it will be difficult for you to back down later on when your position could not be defended and tested by time. Tsunami in Singapore is just an example; claiming impossible to happen is an indefensivable position at all; it is not about how likely a comet will "chun chun" hit the straits of malacca or that the epicentre of the earthquake will shit northeast ward, but there will always be a possibility there. Just like Sri Lanka, nobody would believe a tsunami would hit Sri Lanka that badly prior to 26 Dec 2004; more important so by a tsunami caused by an earthquake thousands of miles away! Adjusting your stand to "very unlikely" to happen in Singapore would make your stand more acceptable. That's my point. Happy New Year to you and all forummers here. "

Clue: He is the world best political strategist and analyst...LOL

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am surprised none of the quotes are from TeeKee era, where he terrorist the forum with his form of loose nuts xtainity

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"For the New Year gift to you, control your ego, emotions and stop being overly too presumptuous on things you say. When you become overly presumptuous, it will be difficult for you to back down later on when your position could not be defended and tested by time. Tsunami in Singapore is just an example; claiming impossible to happen is an indefensivable position at all; it is not about how likely a comet will "chun chun" hit the straits of malacca or that the epicentre of the earthquake will shit northeast ward, but there will always be a possibility there. Just like Sri Lanka, nobody would believe a tsunami would hit Sri Lanka that badly prior to 26 Dec 2004; more important so by a tsunami caused by an earthquake thousands of miles away! Adjusting your stand to "very unlikely" to happen in Singapore would make your stand more acceptable. That's my point. Happy New Year to you and all forummers here. "

That's a GMS quote.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bus,

You are paying for my keyboard. This is the 2nd time this year I have spilt coffee on it.

LAUGH OUT LOUD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone name the person who said this:

Clue: He is the world best political strategist and analyst...LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who said this:

"chee soon juan is a bankrupt and a complete failure as a politician.......结缘不结怨"

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Database Transfer

The database of this forum is being transferred to a separate server at 9.00 am today. The forum will be intermittent for about 2 to 3 hours during this process. Thank you for your patience......."

guess lah:biggrin: