• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me not pooyai but met a real pooyai at Surin yesterday.

Pattaya bar openings are very common lah. Opening very shiok, operate a few months already then regret, and then close down. Waiting for the next sucker to take over, and will get another invitation from the new owner. Go show support must also send flower basket and also open a least a bottle of red. :(

But seriously, the one I went will at most last 6 months.

Why closed down so easily ? Are the suckers farangs or Khon Thai ? Or Sinkies ??

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why closed down so easily ? Are the suckers farangs or Khon Thai ? Or Sinkies ??
Mostly farangs. They think it's easy to operate a bar. Usually closed down fast because of poor management, those with a typical 'know everything' attitude. Farangs who operate successful biz in Pattaya are usually those who take the effort to understand the local culture and the demand.

Anyway, for every farang own bar/biz that closed down, there are more that survive and making $$$.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mostly farangs. They think it's easy to operate a bar. Usually closed down fast because of poor management, those with a typical 'know everything' attitude. Farangs who operate successful biz in Pattaya are usually those who take the effort to understand the local culture and the demand.

Anyway, for every farang own bar/biz that closed down, there are more that survive and making $$$.

how about some farang suckers get conned to take over some bars by other farangs. due to some inside infor that the thai is going to bulldozed the whole place down.

That is their life saving.. that is fucked up.. The thais will tell them, this is thailand and it is their land.. what the fuck are you going to do?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about some farang suckers get conned to take over some bars by other farangs. due to some inside infor that the thai is going to bulldozed the whole place down.

That is their life saving.. that is fucked up.. The thais will tell them, this is thailand and it is their land.. what the fuck are you going to do?
Majority are farangs sell to farangs. Actually, these investments are peanuts to most farangs. Very soon, the ones that failed in the first bar will open a second bar. Previous owner going home so sell bar at 'drop dead' price. Most set up because of their gf or wives.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi guys, what's happening?

I mao liao, got to sleep now. Tomorrow must not be late for my 9.45am flight to Jakarta.

G'nite

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi guys, what's happening?

I mao liao, got to sleep now. Tomorrow must not be late for my 9.45am flight to Jakarta.

G'nite
Hehehe. From LOS flood runroading to LOS bar discussion.
Many potential bar owners only saw the good things during high season and most transfers take place during high season. After operating a few months, come the low season. New bar owners realise must 'beat mosquitoes' and worst, a bunch of bar girls to feed. These bar girls do have basic salary and most will 'change shop' if the biz at the bar is no good.

High season, anyone also know how to do. The successful ones are those who manage the bars well during low season.

Photo0050.jpg
Above is Bar beer advertisement on Foodland taken moments ago. To common.

BTW, have a pleasant trip to JKT/SIN. :smile:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be going to Jomtien Immigration (15 mins from my place) for my visa extension. Not sure if the procedures atr Chaeng Wattana and Pattaya are the same. Will post the procedure for extension.

Wow! going to see the MILF MIB chiobu officer today !! Press my shirt and pants straight straight and chrome my hair! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will be going to Jomtien Immigration (15 mins from my place) for my visa extension. Not sure if the procedures atr Chaeng Wattana and Pattaya are the same. Will post the procedure for extension.

Wow! going to see the MILF MIB chiobu officer today !! Press my shirt and pants straight straight and chrome my hair! :biggrin:

Ya some of these MILf officers are damn lau chio and don't mind if can bang bang. Can't stand their tight fittings

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya some of these MILf officers are damn lau chio and don't mind if can bang bang. Can't stand their tight fittings

This remind me one story heard here. There's one that went bang bang MILF officer all the way and the Thai police colonel husband was hunting him. Runroad to Thailand is common. Runroad from Thailand is LOL!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai gangsters killing a rival gang member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x6NyUlFbhXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry. should be WIB (Women in Brown). Very sian today. Arrive Jomtien Immigration at 09:30 at got number number 507, Wait for 10 minutes until my turn. Knn, my favorite MILF Madam not there leh, was a CMI look WIB madam. Chop passport and paid THB 1900 and left at 10:00 hrs. Met a few friends there. Most are there as Monday (5 december) is public holiday so was expecting a high volume of visitors to Immigration.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't worry ah ram will be resesurrected like the JC after 3 days.

I think its more than 3 days liao Jah. Looks like really keechia liao.

Sorry. should be WIB (Women in Brown). Very sian today. Arrive Jomtien Immigration at 09:30 at got number number 507, Wait for 10 minutes until my turn. Knn, my favorite MILF Madam not there leh, was a CMI look WIB madam. Chop passport and paid THB 1900 and left at 10:00 hrs. Met a few friends there. Most are there as Monday (5 december) is public holiday so was expecting a high volume of visitors to Immigration.

Hey Bangkok's flood situation seems to be getting better so now Pattaya still traffic jam or not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey Bangkok's flood situation seems to be getting better so now Pattaya still traffic jam or not?

ah ram won't die lah fellas like him have magical abilities to somehow avoid dying.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wake up so early? How's Nasi Padang?:smile:

It is the official beginning of the high season in Pattaya and coming monday is a public holiday. Yes, still traffic jam like crazy though not as bad compared to 3-4 weeks ago. Also, yesterday is the month end and everyone seems to be on the streets.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is the official beginning of the high season in Pattaya and coming monday is a public holiday. Yes, still traffic jam like crazy though not as bad compared to 3-4 weeks ago. Also, yesterday is the month end and everyone seems to be on the streets.

Nasi padang for breakfast? Isn't that too heavy?

What's the best off peak season for Phuket?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You also uncle already cannot sleep ah so early come into SBF?

Novotel Manga Dua breakfast buffet not bad la everything also have but Nasi Padang no have la. Seriously pi, in Indonesia I very scare to eat nasi padang especially the really authentic shops where they serve you so many plates of dishes and even if you eat half they will charge you half and the other half they just pour in back into the pot. I thinks its not hygienic lor but I know its tradition for them and I respect this. I rather eat from stores who serve like our chap-chye-png style where you order and they just scoop one portion into your rice.