• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the weather forecast for Phuket in December. I'm thinking of going there next month, just for a few days before Christmas.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The roads inside my moobaan (estate) is almost dry, should be completely dry by Friday. But coming into moobaan from main road go to go through the major sois they are all still flooded up to 50cm at some locations.

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deal.com.sg has a super deal to Bangkok. $168 for air-fare with 4D3N hotel stay + airport transfers. 24hrs sale, ends at noon tomorrow.

Will Bangkok be dry by mid Dec? Can get around?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm beginning to like this thread a lot. So this morning seems like I'm the one who woke up first, I'll do the honour of saying, good morning to all!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm beginning to like this thread a lot. So this morning seems like I'm the one who woke up first, I'll do the honour of saying, good morning to all!

Can also say sawasdee krup in here but if you are a real lady then it should be sawasdee ka.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow....Chonburifc is the Pooyai of Pattaya leh :biggrin:
Me not pooyai but met a real pooyai at Surin yesterday.

Pattaya bar openings are very common lah. Opening very shiok, operate a few months already then regret, and then close down. Waiting for the next sucker to take over, and will get another invitation from the new owner. Go show support must also send flower basket and also open a least a bottle of red. :(

But seriously, the one I went will at most last 6 months.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather in North East (Surin) is extremely pleasant now. Not too hot and extremely cool in the evening. Read the news that the cold spell is going to last longer this year. But Pattaya is as hot as usual.