• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not sure whether to feel happy or not. The profit margin is very low when you do business with the big boys. And you don't get your money back until 60 days later.

Hmmm I can understand perfectly. Starting business with low margin is ok because take it as marketing cost. The most important thing here is to "put the flag" in first then later come back to adjust.

Hehehe. Holland V Near your hometown leh. Got Da Pao Chicken wing from 16 storey to go with the beer bor?:smile:
Cannot la. I very mao liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heard there are a few new Thai Disco and HFJ outlets in Sinkieland. Can go try these new places and provide FR if kid teung LOS. :smile:

Don't waste my time la I come from the best place in the world it's like you ask me to go buy somtam in Singapore. I now damn dulan I pay $5 for ex-link card already would rather go take MRT for fun make full use of card. Knn limpeh today tio gongtao liao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste my time la I come from the best place in the world it's like you ask me to go buy somtam in Singapore. I now damn dulan I pay $5 for ex-link card already would rather go take MRT for fun make full use of card. Knn limpeh today tio gongtao liao.

Jai Yen Yen.

Then can do a comparison of export quality versus domestic quality. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jai Yen Yen.

Then can do a comparison of export quality versus domestic quality. :smile:

No need compare I trust Made in Thailand sure nabnab value for money what you pay is what you get quality in LOS. Sianz every afternoon raining till evening. Difficult to get taxi. Now in Thomson Plaza waiting for taxi. Came here to buy special dog food Orijen.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need compare I trust Made in Thailand sure nabnab value for money what you pay is what you get quality in LOS. Sianz every afternoon raining till evening. Difficult to get taxi. Now in Thomson Plaza waiting for taxi. Came here to buy special dog food Orijen.
Yes, taxis are quite difficult to get at times. Seems that only way to get a taxi fast is to make a booking.

So heading where tonight?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes, taxis are quite difficult to get at times. Seems that only way to get a taxi fast is to make a booking.

So heading where tonight?

I still in my mom's home, maybe later go Dempsey for some wine. You know if we have a place like Dempsey in Bangkok it will be full of suai-phuying but here damn disappointed la even have some phuying also cannot make it the looks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still in my mom's home, maybe later go Dempsey for some wine. You know if we have a place like Dempsey in Bangkok it will be full of suai-phuying but here damn disappointed la even have some phuying also cannot make it the looks.
Heard from my sister there is a Tawan Daeng at Dempsey rite?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heard from my sister there is a Tawan Daeng at Dempsey rite?

Yes, my friend told me its quite crowded on weekends. They also opened a new one at Suntec after taking over Balaclava (rental too high they gave up) but this Tawan Daeng very quiet business no good.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checking the dates to return hometown. Most probably 30 December 2011 to 3 Janaury 2012. Nothing much to do in LOS during this time. Only question is to come alone or not alone. :confused: Prefer to come alone. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today got got 4 x THB 500 vouchers at Sportsman Pub and Restaurant at Soi 13. Vouchers are from an American FT friend of mine but he going back for Xmas so pass to me.

Will not be driving or riding. Happy Holidays!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You had better book the next flight to Suvarnabhumi Airport. My experience tells me after a while in Sinkieland, you will suffer from low libido.