• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Straight ahead on the left is my unit. Security told me most of the families had evacuated. Again this is very eerie.

h3.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I finally arrived home. The RX is ok. I kept the Camry Hybrid on Narong Toolway because its lower than this SUV.

h5.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just to give you an idea how high the water is in each unit looking at my opposite neighbour's house.

h7.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally I'm really wanting to come back quickly just to see this face.

h8.JPG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can be a monk for 1-2 nights but after that I not sure. For wife I will ask her back only after flood and after cleaning up the house and putting everything back to normal.

So later after lunch she will drive me to the intersection of Ramintra and Ekkamia/Ramintra. I will bribe my way home. I'll be carrying only my small notebook backpack. Leaving my two big luggage of dirty clothes and shopping at her place as she will finish up my laundry, I'll collect it when flood gone.

You had sex with that gal even though you're married?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it is bad to go to country to where you have to bride your way around. This is disgusting.

Thank you singveld. Its a difficult choice but here is where the money and the good life for me and my family. We enjoy every single moment. Even this flood makes my life more exciting. I know I am alive because I can feel the pain. In Singapore I feel like a dead duck!

I did not bribe anyone today. I asked for a service in return for money.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi guys. I finally got home. I needed to spend 2000 baht to get home. Yes I may have paid too much but in the process I no need to get wet. was sent to Fashion Island. There I thought I could take a bus to Central Ramintra however bus 26 said flood too high so will turn at Watcharapon (Ekkamia/Ramintra). By the way this is the first time I take a bus in Thailand. I stopped before it turned. The only way I have was to continue to walk straight into Ramintra. Under the Ekkamia/Ramintra expressway there were a few big 10 wheelers waiting for their boss to instruct them to go into the flood to work. I got hold of one driver and said I will pay him if he takes me to Central Ramintra. He agree even without me offering any price. One I got up and he moved I said actually I needed to go into Soi 5 my moobaan. He immediately refused because water in small sois is very high. I said I will give him 2000baht. He immediately said ok if the water is not too high I will go in but if the water too high then you're on your own. I got in all the way to by security and transferred to a small sampan with a security pushing me all the way to my house.

Here is the entrance into Soi 19

Let me show you 7 photos.

Have to take off my hat. How the heck are you going to go out tonight or tomorrow morning??? Life of monk not easy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jah I needed a place to stay last night. I just got down the plane and couldn't make it home because of the flood. So I call an old friend. That's all.

Wife sure mind husband stay in another women's house la. But husband should tell meh?

well you mentioned that she's chio and all that but you're married and well that's going to create misunderstandings. Your wife doesn't mind that you stay with a chio bu?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have to take off my hat. How the heck are you going to go out tonight or tomorrow morning??? Life of monk not easy.

Chonburifc, I think its going to be a long 7 days at least coup up in the house. Cannot go anywhere. My security house had barricaded the whole entrance with sandbags no way to run road anywhere. Anyway I heard nothing is open too.

Hey my dog narak or not?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Look at my nick.

Tell you something ok, this is just personal feeling. If you are buriramfc I really don't know what to say. I think I have to pretend when I comms with you. I simply hate anything Buriram because of that snake Newin. :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chonburifc, I think its going to be a long 7 days at least coup up in the house. Cannot go anywhere. My security house had barricaded the whole entrance with sandbags no way to run road anywhere. Anyway I heard nothing is open too.

Hey my dog narak or not?

Your Hazard chio boo need other Singapore man to 'doo lae' or not ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you something ok, this is just personal feeling. If you are buriramfc I really don't know what to say. I think I have to pretend when I comms with you. I simply hate anything Buriram because of that snake Newin. :biggrin:
hehehehe. Sometimes life is just too unpredictable. You just mentioned the hometown of my current gf. My Civic also registered in Buriram. :p

Another bad piece of news, Buriram PEA is now right at the top of the Thai league with Chonburi FC on the third position. Chonburi FC got a 1 match home ground spectator ban, meaning they play the match in homeground without any Chonburi FC supporters.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you singveld. Its a difficult choice but here is where the money and the good life for me and my family. We enjoy every single moment. Even this flood makes my life more exciting. I know I am alive because I can feel the pain. In Singapore I feel like a dead duck!

I did not bribe anyone today. I asked for a service in return for money.

if in japan, the security would not let you pass, because it is decided by the politican or help you free of charge to go home. Same for USA and some EU countries, not greece.