• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@balls2u Cantonese dog son of chicken do crimes to Gansiokbin is his Cantonese entitlement and pride 见不得光的骄傲

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin big whore
@lostvirgin Jeremy Quek want to win last word spamming evil filthy lies to harm people destroy people’s life with your son of Cantonese prostitute pride go to my Facebook to do your defamation crimes to Gansiokbin smear and persecute Hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. See whether I can sue you or not. You murderer rapist that should be hanged Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​