• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attended more funerals this year, made me reflect on my life

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half of my close friends already gone. They are the lucky ones.

When people dropped me messages that their seniors passed away peacefully, sadly i know it is usually not the case. Many would struggle, or be in pain. Only few left swiftly or in sleep.

Many kind people also committed a huge chunk of their prime, taking care of those around them, but it doesn't mean that there will be someone there for them when they are old and sick.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If limpeh die, I will want my body donated to science. No need waste money for funeral and other people's time. Just treat our departure as a long holiday which we won't return. People have their lives to go
on.
Wait ..... but what if your mei mei is a necrophiliac ? Let your mei mei have fun first lah. :biggrin:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be vax causing this rate
This thought has also occurred to me since I have been attending more funerals in the past 2-3 years than I have been accustomed to. There have been more heart attacks claiming the lives of friends and relatives than before the pandemic. How long more will our Govt continue to claim that the Covid-19 jabs are safe, and the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you die, you die, end of story
why need to spend a ton of money and trouble everyone? some people spend 30-50k for fuck?
for myself, just 1 day play my favourite music and videos and just your own family........
For some, the bigger the crowd, the more supposedly popular the person is.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kukujiao is platinum, which is more precious than gold.

You are too humble bro.
Gold is worth 50% more than platinum now

sp_en_6.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute you. Every 2 medical students in singapore, will be allocated one body to learn dissection. Before they start, they will pray in their religion or give thanks to the .
KNN they better place my organs back to their proper place after lesson, if not I will visit them and comprain... :laugh: