• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attended more funerals this year, made me reflect on my life

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 2023, it is like every 10 weeks, I have a funeral to attend.

It makes me reflect on my life; messed it up badly, be it my action or my health. When I thought about it, I only wished that I had been stronger. Now, I just hope my wife will live till ripe old-age peacefully and my kids takes good care of her. Hope to save more money for them.

In my religion, life is just part of the journey for my soul, it doesn't end here. I don't like funerals, and told my wife that I don't want one for myself when I leave. I have always treasured my rest days when nobody disturbs me. In fact, I feels that time flies very fast on Sundays (hahaha, sorry monday blues today). Perhaps when death falls upon, I would be taking a real long break.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be sad, life is a journey for all of us.
Since come here as a man, we made best use of our time here, to do good things for all. Small or big dun really matter.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you die, you die, end of story
why need to spend a ton of money and trouble everyone? some people spend 30-50k for fuck?
for myself, just 1 day play my favourite music and videos and just your own family........
Money better spend for helping next gen. TBH, cost here very expensive, even throw into sea, also need few thousands

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If limpeh die, I will want my body donated to science. No need waste money for funeral and other people's time. Just treat our departure as a long holiday which we won't return. People have their lives to go
on.

"See, this is an example of a BBFA body, see inside how much fats has accumulated around his organs and in his blood vessels?" LOL. JOKING.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you die, you die, end of story
why need to spend a ton of money and trouble everyone? some people spend 30-50k for fuck?
for myself, just 1 day play my favourite music and videos and just your own family........

Actually if one doesn't have funeral, that will be ideal right? U want a whole group of people sitting around and miss u?

yes, told my wife to rid my body asap, I don't need my kids to accompany my coffin when i die.
I rather hold their hands for another moment when alive.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be sad, life is a journey for all of us.
Since come here as a man, we made best use of our time here, to do good things for all. Small or big dun really matter.
want to do more for some people, but when our time is up, must learn to let go

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m starting 2 think about watz next after death also. wish 4 reincarnation 2 b real as being alive iz kind of fun, but heck watz likely after death iz nothingness. :eek:

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of asking my family to scatter my ashes into a garden at NZ, I don’t feel like I wanna be trapped in an urn when I died. My whole life felt like a slave to work and money already, just hope to be set free when I died.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am thinking of asking my family to scatter my ashes into a garden at NZ, I don’t feel like I wanna be trapped in an urn when I died. My whole life felt like a slave to work and money already, just hope to be set free when I died.

Please do not pollute clean and green NZ with your leftovers.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If limpeh die, I will want my body donated to science. No need waste money for funeral and other people's time. Just treat our departure as a long holiday which we won't return. People have their lives to go
on.

I salute you. Every 2 medical students in singapore, will be allocated one body to learn dissection. Before they start, they will pray in their religion or give thanks to the deceased.