• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wei Ling Funeral shows Pinky/Jinx still very much in power in S'pore

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
30 people attend is such a pathetic number. For someone as famous as her, there should have been hundreds. The only conclusion I can draw is that many people dare not go for fear of incurring the wrath of Jinx and Pinky. Sinkies are really cowards. Even my relatives funerals got 3 or 4 times that number. And they are nobodies in Singapore.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 people attend is such a pathetic number. For someone as famous as her, there should have been hundreds. The only conclusion I can draw is that many people dare not go for fear of incurring the wrath of Jinx and Pinky. Sinkies are really cowards. Even my relatives funerals got 3 or 4 times that number. And they are nobodies in Singapore.

LHY did not attend even though SPF give the green light. LHL shld give the clearance.Lol