• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually, those car owners whose coe expire next 2 years very suay

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
sure kanna tiojiak 6 digit by pap for new coe.
really.tio hoot terok terok by greedy pap and if need car to transport elderly sure damn dulan

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Foreigners are enjoying the fruits of Sinkies labour
my senior frens also say. he got 2 sets of elderly parents still alive and got to send them to clinic hospital etc very often. he tells me he himself already senior in his late 50s and pap wants him to take train bring an even older senior here and there and squeeze with people in mrt. he damn dulan with pap nonsense.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
my senior frens also say. he got 2 sets of elderly parents still alive and got to send them to clinic hospital etc very often. he tells me he himself already senior in his late 50s and pap wants him to take train bring an even older senior here and there and squeeze with people in mrt. he damn dulan with pap nonsense.
Take ambulance ? Possible ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Take ambulance ? Possible ?
he stay in pasir ris work in jurong. his wife work in town. his in-laws in woodlands and his parents in amk. he says if everyone including himself take train or grab or taxi or non emergency ambulance, money come from where? i don't know lah. he lucky because his kids old already otherwise still got to send kids to school, now no need. he says if he is young and married, better don't have kids otherwise quality of life will suffer in singapore under the insatiable greed of pap government

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
he stay in pasir ris work in jurong. his wife work in town. his in-laws in woodlands and his parents in amk. he says if everyone including himself take train or grab or taxi or non emergency ambulance, money come from where? i don't know lah. he lucky because his kids old already otherwise still got to send kids to school, now no need. he says if he is young and married, better don't have kids otherwise quality of life will suffer in singapore under the insatiable greed of pap government
Seriously 150k coe, really silly to pay.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time see him ask, who he voted for.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab should have special services for elderly and disabled. Maybe cost go up by say 300% unless gomen subsidise for those with special needs.
Or gomen themselves provide these services for free.
Leemeber SG is now world free-est economy De woh.... Everything make $$$$ is possible De woh

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can talk about high coe forever but remember the number of vehicles in sg has never reduced and will never reduce
. What does this mean ?
Idiot also will know it means people can afford.