• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies Chiong Ah!! COE Prices Collapse! All Go Buy Car Now! 45 Minutes Wait For Test Drive Woah!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
its ok if you have lots of extra cash to burn, but if u are struggling to keep up with the jones, dont.
just a pity some families need car to fetch the elderly and handicapped
fyi i own a car...probably in spore the worse expenditure i made
I fully agree with you that Sinkies should only purchase a car if it is within their means to do so. The same applies to a condo or landed home here.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mazda 3 is never worth 153k lor. Reasonable price range for bread and butter jipun cars would be $96969-106969.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mazda 3 is never worth 153k lor. Reasonable price range for bread and butter jipun cars would be $96969-106969.
The reality that our so-called strong Sing dollar has extremely poor purchasing power within S'pore where the price of everything is artificially inflated.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you that Sinkies should only purchase a car if it is within their means to do so. The same applies to a condo or landed home here.
I cannot say like that....people will think u small mind, can than them to huat big big in their savvy properties investment

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot say like that....people will think u small mind, can than them to huat big big in their savvy properties investment
Even if these Sinkies want to huat big time on their expensive private properties, they must first possess enough money to purchase these homes. LOL!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if these Sinkies want to huat big time on their expensive private properties, they must first possess enough money to purchase these homes. LOL!
As long as bank loans continue to flow, most dun give a damn and live like no tomorrow de