• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
GMS is worried about what the conservatives are worried about. :cautious:

Goh Meng Seng

1 hr ·

This is exactly what the conservatives are worried about.

It is not in our National interest to go down this route.

As much as my religious precepts forbid illicit or illegitimate sexual conducts which is against normal morals, I am ok to repeal 377A as long as there is a cap on further promotion of LGBTQ agenda towards this final end.

View attachment 156750

GMS makes some good comments here. Kudos to him. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
GMS wants a certificate. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Yesterday at 17:17 ·

Need my Signature? Let me know!

1661438920483.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS need not worry. We will always remember you and follow your truth. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

6 hrs ·

I was told by a private friend who isn't on my FB friend list that Facebook gives a Total Blank when my name was search on it!

That's how Facebook censor and prevent more people to learn the Truth from me!

1662475352511.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS finds this funny. :o-o:

Goh Meng Seng

11 hrs ·

This is funny. Instead of using data and scientific proof to rebuke the scientists involved in the research, now it is all about character assassination of the researchers? Is this really "follow the science" is all about?

Is it some crime to hold different perspective and views on the V? Yes, their established views and narratives may run against the official establishment narratives but it has proven in history, Truth doesn't always lie with some big establishment or Gov. Anyone could be proven wrong in time to come.

Science has progressed and developed throughout human history because there is constant questioning, not because of "authority". Sometimes, authority became the hindrance to scientific progress.

Truth can withstand the test of time and if we start to see people keep shifting their narratives and positions on the issue when reality sets in, it is obvious that they don't have any Truth on their side right from the start.

In Science, it's not the authority or Tzar experts who determine what's the Truth, it is the Data which reflects the outcome of Truth.

Well, same SPH newspapers POFMA itself right after the next day!

1662558908266.png