• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I come, you go. Don't forget to buckle up hor, esp. near Japan - freq. lots of turbulence

[video=youtube;sBQ4TflrxLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQ4TflrxLM[/video]

Shot! Really? You're here like now? Man! Sorry mate be off to Osaka and Tokyo while week back Sunday. I always buckle up only unbuckle when I need to go toilet. Video showed an A380 man!

Hey have a great stay here roti. Sawasdeekrup.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother [joetys],

Not only is your maid a good chef or cook, it sounds like she is your part-time executive assistant.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey guys this chick caught my attention she's married to this chinese guy from taiwan i think but now lives in singapore and i know of a few local sinkie chefs married to thai ladies. It's just so coincidental and oh yes this thai chick is kind of hot and looks so chinese i suppose she is either from chiang mai or a thai chinese i don't know.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ves-share-their-recipes-new-cookbook-20121124

wives24e.jpg

Ask women what it is like to be married to chefs and it is likely that they will highlight the same things: They hardly see their husbands, and they rarely get treated to fancy home-cooked meals at home.

By the time their husbands get home - in the wee hours of the morning - they are usually hungry and barely have any energy left. So, when it comes to the home kitchen, it is the wives who reign supreme.
Some of their tried-and-tested recipes are featured in a new cookbook Cook. Bake. Host. Secret Recipes From Chefs' Wives by Epicure magazine. It was published recently to mark homeware and appliance store Tools Of The Trade's second anniversary.
Some of the women featured include Ms Sudarampai Pam Chiang, who is married to Andre Chiang of Restaurant Andre in Bukit Pasoh, and Ms Edith Lai, who is married to chef Julien Bompard of Le Saint Julien at The Fullerton Waterboat House.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
TG 626 to Osaka this morning is half empty/full, pity, but at least I can lie flat for this flight.

null_zpsd7d82c2f.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry mate be off to Osaka and Tokyo while week back Sunday.

PM or post here if any question on Japan. Osaka I don't know (never been) but I lived in Tokyo for a while.
Sunday, may still be around or maybe not - plans are fluid right now.

Safe and happy travels bro.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's been a while since I had this type of breakfast, beat western buffet style anytime

[video=youtube;etz-TqKUOYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etz-TqKUOYA[/video]

Perfect Egg only problem is it's cold so pretty scary to eat it but finally like it.

Last edited: