• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 crazy sex facts about the Prince of Brunei

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that if you are a citizen of Brunei you can stay at the hotel for free:smile:

As a citizen of Brunei citizen I'm sure you get other perks. Compared to Spore citizens who end up paying more when flying SIA, paying GST while tourists get a GST rebate when they leave Spore. :(

nah beh...what i remembered last time...brunei no pay tax? Education & medicine free? Like that I fuck care if my prince fuck & orgy every day...i probably emulate him & do the same in Geylang LOL..

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got picture bor?

CB_face.jpg

This wan give you fuck for free you want or not?

If you're keen, I can arrange leh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...what i remembered last time...brunei no pay tax? Education & medicine free? Like that I fuck care if my prince fuck & orgy every day...i probably emulate him & do the same in Geylang LOL..

Precisely! Why should tere be "Arabs spring"? Everything taken care of.

I heard u cant even get a full citizenship tere (correct me if i am wrong) though u are married to their citizens? The most PR status only. Unlike in spore.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore men are hot property in Brunei and it would be easy to get someone there. The country offer free education and scholarship is abundance for its citizens. As long as you're slightly above average, the government will give you scholarship. Mostly for overseas universities. Their domestic gas usage is free for everyone. Their salary is on par or slightly higher than Singapore. Almost all top civil servants are related to the royal family. Malays are of course viewed as higher status than others. Many years ago, the Sultan divorced his ex-2nd wife as she was found in a hotel room with a businessman. It was hush hush in the media but was an open sercet within the country. It is also known that the crown prince is not much of a thinker which mean the Sultan would have to make some "adjustments" if he want the family continue ruing the country for years to come.

If the royal family happens to take an interest of any of the citizen, the gal would be asked to go forth and serve. If not, the gal and her family will be having a hard time living in the country. However, this is unlikely as the royal family like very fair and western looking gals. Many of the citizens like taking up government jobs as it is safe and pays very well.

Alcohol is viewed as socially unacceptable but if you know your way around the country, you can find it in restaurants and underground pubs. In restaurants, it would be served in tea cups that that it is less obvious.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one ang moh also want. The daughter is a model though but has a very dao face.

Alamak Jah, if SPG's dotter is old enuff to be a model, then SPG is very old liao.

No wonder Alamaking also dunwan to fuck her.

Any other lao uncles here wan, I can kai seow her for free.