• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
arh,i see quite a few brothers won a bit on bro slyvester's number.
very nice to see it,hope more will come...

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note that Winning Ibet on starter or Consolation is just an appetizer. It is a way Kumantong signal it may come out again on TOP 3 Prize.

This is base on pass experiences that Ibet Consol or Starter may shoot out again on TOP 3 Prize on the next draw.

Buy again if you have budget. If not just focus on new sets.

New Sets for Wednesday will be coming out soon.

If you all ever hit direct TOP 3 , kindly do some offerings or contribution to me and my kumantongs to keep me going. How much for offerings or contribution is from your own heart.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok la,will place a small token on 8227 for this coming Wed's Draw.
exact number and ibet.

If you all ever hit direct TOP 3 , kindly do some offerings or contribution to me and my kumantongs to keep me going. How much for offerings or contribution is from your own heart.

i will surely contribute if strike the TOP 3 prizes from your numbers.
"you si cai you de"

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the Diagram above.

On Sunday, 20 Sep 2008, Singapore Pools 4D Sec0nd Prize was 4158. On the same day, Magnum 1st Prize was 1845.

On Sunday, 07 Sep 2008, Singapore Pools 4D 2nd Prize was 8593. Next Draw, on Wednesday, 10 Sep 2008, Sports Toto 4D Second Prize was also 8593 .

From the above data, you can realise Singapore Pools 4D are related to Magnum 4D and Sports Toto 4D.

We can use Magnum 4D and Sports Toto 4D Results as reference for Singapore 4D Prediction.

http://win4d-with-kumantong.blogspot.com

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro slyvester,
so early today,very good.
so after on my way to work,can buy the numbers.
as usual $2 B for the number for Pools and $1 B for the other two numbers,follow $1 B $1 S on IBet for the three numbers.

wish all punters here,good luck all the way !!!

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last nite, 2 of my frds kenna accident with each other. What coincidence!

Their car nos.: 8776 & 4070. Me bought.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last nite, 2 of my frds kenna accident with each other. What coincidence!

Their car nos.: 8776 & 4070. Me bought.

must be after a drinking session,or rushing to meet meimei.

good luck,last week my colleague had an accident,i bought the cars' numbers for 3 draws but not even a horse shit.

Wish You Good Luck !!!