• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG POOLS 4D >>> 8227
Bonus Lobang: Monkey God Birthday celebration give: 0123

Magnum 4D >>> 8271
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D >>> 5757

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro slyvester,
so nice of you to share you numbers here with us.
ok,after will place a $2 Ibet on all three numbers.

0123,the combination is a hot numbers,so maybe sold out by now.
will also try.

let all huat together !!!

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
sat 200908

1-4705

2-4158

3-0032

star- 4551-3423-2235-2038-4347-1775-6988-1340-3420-9942

cons- 2275-8329-7422-2403-2635-7523-1658-2675-6066-2795

huat!!!huat!!!huat!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tio szhak? surely kena killed and slaughtered by the singapore fools lah!
how to win them? all computer generated numbers!
0123 sold out even ibet also no have...funny numbers only.

if you want to strike, play $1 big for any number. chances of striking are better. no believe? try buying $1 any number...chances are you'll strike $60 ....good lark to all!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,Pools just safekeep for us la,just like those toutine.
strike 1st prize once and everything will be collected back.

this is an addiction. my friend got first prize of $120,000. and within 5 years, he lost everything plus his own added losses....

how many will run after striking first prize??? not many....most of them, if not all of them, will play bigger and bigger to win more and more....and in the end ...die playing!!!

this uncle i know play 3434 for many years...100 big and 100 small three times a week..until all his cpf savings all gone.....and until today, 3434 has never appeared...but all his savings gone!!!!...so if you play so big, the computer will "delete" the number from the draw!!!!

yes, every punter's dream: just one strike! just one strike! and i swear i'll never play again. please give me one last strike..one last first prize!!! this is the same old story...strike first prize, die a pauper!!!

gambling is an addiction!!! the house always wins!!! and we're feeding this addiction....good lark!!!

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who never buy 4D , or who expect to confirm must strike BIG MONEY , I suggest please don't buy 4D.

For folks who love to buy 4D or wish to win Big in 4D, i encourage them to buy only if they have support from the divine beings. Example, when there are celebrations of Chinese Deities, and 4D Numbers were given by Gods, the chances of striking is 90%. Some know how to tap into the dark side to seek 4D Number, such as getting 4D from ghosts in grave yards.

I will not buy 4D if I don't have support from my Kumantongs. When I don't strike, I treat it as donation to SG Pools who use the money for good course for the public. When i Don't strike, i also feel quite cool because I see i only miss 1 number on top 3.
If I strike, i also feel it is pretty normal as I know I am going to strike anytime soon.

4D Software may help you to fine tune your 4D Prediction but it still vomit out few hundred sets per draw for you to pick.

For 4D Software users, if you use Kumantong 4D Numbers as reference, your chances of hitting bulls eye will be even higher.

Hitting 4D, may let you strike a wind fall. But it is at this point of time, whether you will become even more poorer or become even more richer.

That bobs down to what do you use the money for when you strike $50k? $100k?

Do you go out to eat, drink, spend more on liabilities?

Or do you use the money to invest in Options? start small business?

So, before you strike Big , start reading up or attend seminars on Options Trading, how to set up businesses online etc.

By the time you have BIG Money on your hand, you know how to roll properly.

Yes, you can still buy 4D for fun, within your own budget.

Deities may give you strike 4D or TOTO. After that it is you who make yourself richer or poorer.

How much to buy per 4D Draw?

Addiction depends on the buyer. How much per mohth do you set aside to buy 4D?

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG POOLS 4D >>> 2535

Magnum 4D >>> 8082
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D >>> 8629

will place a small token of $3 BIG for the Pools's Number - 2535
and $1 BIG for 8082 n 8629

SG POOLS 4D >>> 8227

Magnum 4D >>> 8271

Sports TOTO 4D >>> 5757

will still place a small token of $1 Big $1 Small on IBET for all the numbers.
when you place an IBET,hope to strike the 1st-3rd prize,more prize money.

Thanks bro slyvester again for sharing his numbers for every draw.

Bet Within Your Mean & Only With Your Extras !!!
Let Huat & Strike Together !!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
0123 sold out completely - system and ibet.

2535 is a good bet. sounds good also.

thank you sylvester.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
SUN 210908

1st Prize

2nd Prize

3rd Prize

Starter Prizes
2271 3740 4*** 7361 1384
7095 0311 9381 1152 2336