• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig @nanospeed @sbfuncle @balls2u @ultimareonline @lostvirgin etc are 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人
21. When evil toxic lies get exposed Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfuncle not just no human conscience but continue to spam MORE EVIL TOXIC LIES non stop is not called 没品没底线小人then called what right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
21. When evil toxic lies get exposed Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfuncle not just no human conscience but continue to spam MORE EVIL TOXIC LIES non stop is not called 没品没底线小人then called what right?
Gansiokbin has no more relatives in contact too becos some ran away after realised their wedding angbao was cheated. While some ran away after realising gansiokbin is a whore and mad slut harassing the publics.
Tsk tsk you despicable 小人Cantonese dog son of prostitute 没品没底线tell lies to harm Gansiokbin despite being exposed lie after lie by me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig@NanoSpeed@sbfuncle@Balls2U@ultimareonline @lostvirginetc are 小人​

1. Start CHICKEN threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as chicken and then say they are innocent

2. Start SLUT threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as slut and then say they are innocent.

3. Ownselves serial liar criminal bullies turned around to accuse you lying virgin.

4. Serial liar criminal bullies that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin that never suck a single cock in life.

5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!

6. Ownselves 心灵肮脏 accuse virgin as lying slut chicken and then turned around to accuse you 心灵肮脏。

7. Got good health got money etc not just won’t lift a finger to help less fortunate others but trample people song song SO PROUD not call despicable 小人then called what right?

8. So pretentious EVIL DESPICABLE people like Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig that do evil viciously bully me non stop and then create impression that they are victim not called despicable 小人then called what right?

9. Use other people photo to pass off as you to defame you hokkien virgin as chicken is not called despicable 小人then called what right?

10. Gang up to do evil to you then when you react to their criminal bully behaviour accuse you mad.

11. Create multiple clones to defame and viciously bully you non stop for years not called 小人then called what right?

12. Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig aka @NanoSpeed Suck boss cock or pay money to get privilege of changing nick to do defamation crimes to me and then cover up criminal tracks by changing nicks is not called despicable 小人 then called what right?

13. 无中生有 tell lies say got prostitute take train from jurong east to tuas to harm Gansiokbin is of course 小人

14. Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfunclepretend don’t know the spore condos I bought at 400k or 500k are same price as hdb bto now and said hence I confirmed prostitute is of course serial liar criminal bully despicable 小人

15. Smear and insult hokkien virgin as 贱人 is of course 小人

16. 无中生有say you cheat your parents money and throw your parents to sister in law is of course called despicable serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken 小人@sbfuncle

17. In the first place hide in rat hole under asshole @Leongsam protection to do defamation crimes is called despicable evil coward criminal bully 小人

18. Do crimes to people then accuse and insult their victim of crimes as bitter and vulgar is of course despicable 小人

19. Do crimes to people then mock their victim of crimes as not pretty not happy not called despicable 小人then called what right?

20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
22. Evil ingrate that take benefits from people and then do evil to their benefactor with their dog pride is of course 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
23. Evil ingrate that use seemingly innocent words like interesting or ask for seeming innocent things like strawberries in defamation threads full of evil toxic lies is Cantonese dog son of prostitute @pig aka latest nick @whistling aka @NanoSpeed favorite dirty trick that is so typical 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
23. Evil ingrate that use seemingly innocent words like interesting or ask for seeming innocent things like strawberries in defamation threads full of evil toxic lies is Cantonese dog son of prostitute @pig aka latest nick @whistling aka @NanoSpeed favorite dirty trick that is so typical 小人
interesting thread
Look at this proud Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT @whistling proudly changed nick again to cover his ass and called a thread full of evil toxic lies as interesting to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin think he very smart Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
24. Evil despicable criminals ganging up to do defamation crimes spew evil lies 颠倒是非黑白 whistling dogs harassing me with whistle to I harass them. As a matter of fact another whistling dog harassed me at hawker centre just now and I too tired to report

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
24. Evil despicable criminals ganging up to do defamation crimes spew evil lies 颠倒是非黑白 whistling dogs harassing me with whistle to I harass them. As a matter of fact another whistling dog harassed me at hawker centre just now and I too tired to report
I wish gansiokbin can either be punished by hdb housewives, some barbarians man if she continues to be a slut or trying to be funny harassing strangers man in jurong east.
You evil despicable shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF spewing evil filthy lies of hokkien virgin being slut and 颠倒是非黑白 whistling dogs harassing me to I harass them should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
25. Evil criminal dogs that pretend don’t know everything I did for my mother is well documented from buy her vitamins to bring her for tours to visit her regularly to check on her to fight with my brother to hire her maid is well documented and repeat evil filthy lies of me said I send my mother to old folks home, cheat her money when I never take a cent from my mother and accused me evil daughter etc are definitely evil evil deeds of despicable 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
25. Evil criminal dogs that pretend don’t know everything I did for my mother is well documented from buy her vitamins to bring her for tours to visit her regularly to check on her to fight with my brother to hire her maid is well documented and repeat evil filthy lies of me said I send my mother to old folks home, cheat her money when I never take a cent from my mother and accused me evil daughter etc are definitely evil evil deeds of despicable 小人
very evil hokkien daughter
Tsk tsk tsk what evil did I do ? Tell lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life. Everything I did for my mother from buy her vitamins to bring her to tourS to visit her from jb to spore every week last time to fight with my brother to hire maid for her is well documented. It’s you evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes pretend don’t know repeat and repeat spewing evil filthy lies 颠倒是非黑白 that are very evil and should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
26. Ownself self admitted 小三 @whistling with self admitted use married mistress for easy exit cheap dao Tao strategy persecuting hokkien virgin as 小三 is most despicable 小人indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
26. Ownself self admitted 小三 @whistling with self admitted use married mistress for easy exit cheap dao Tao strategy persecuting hokkien virgin as 小三 is most despicable 小人indeed
She is 小三?
Shame on you ownself SELF ADMITTED 小三 with SELF ADMITTED use married mistress for easy exit cheap dao Tao strategy persecuting hokkien virgin as 小三。 What to expect from @whistling aka @pig aka ah meng clone ccb Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG TO BUY ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES that called a thread with despicable lies doing defamation crimes as interesting indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig@NanoSpeed@sbfuncle@Balls2U@ultimareonline @lostvirginetc are 小人​

1. Start CHICKEN threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as chicken and then say they are innocent

2. Start SLUT threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as slut and then say they are innocent.

3. Ownselves serial liar criminal bullies turned around to accuse you lying virgin.

4. Serial liar criminal bullies that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin that never suck a single cock in life.

5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!

6. Ownselves 心灵肮脏 accuse virgin as lying slut chicken and then turned around to accuse you 心灵肮脏。

7. Got good health got money etc not just won’t lift a finger to help less fortunate others but trample people song song SO PROUD not call despicable 小人then called what right?

8. So pretentious EVIL DESPICABLE people like Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig that do evil viciously bully me non stop and then create impression that they are victim not called despicable 小人then called what right?

9. Use other people photo to pass off as you to defame you hokkien virgin as chicken is not called despicable 小人then called what right?

10. Gang up to do evil to you then when you react to their criminal bully behaviour accuse you mad.

11. Create multiple clones to defame and viciously bully you non stop for years not called 小人then called what right?

12. Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig aka @NanoSpeed Suck boss cock or pay money to get privilege of changing nick to do defamation crimes to me and then cover up criminal tracks by changing nicks is not called despicable 小人 then called what right?

13. 无中生有 tell lies say got prostitute take train from jurong east to tuas to harm Gansiokbin is of course 小人

14. Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfunclepretend don’t know the spore condos I bought at 400k or 500k are same price as hdb bto now and said hence I confirmed prostitute is of course serial liar criminal bully despicable 小人

15. Smear and insult hokkien virgin as 贱人 is of course 小人

16. 无中生有say you cheat your parents money and throw your parents to sister in law is of course called despicable serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken 小人@sbfuncle

17. In the first place hide in rat hole under asshole @Leongsam protection to do defamation crimes is called despicable evil coward criminal bully 小人

18. Do crimes to people then accuse and insult their victim of crimes as bitter and vulgar is of course despicable 小人

19. Do crimes to people then mock their victim of crimes as not pretty not happy not called despicable 小人then called what right?

22. Evil ingrate that take benefits from people and then do evil to their benefactor with their dog pride is of course 小人

23. Evil ingrate that use seemingly innocent words like interesting or ask for seeming innocent things like strawberries in defamation threads full of evil toxic lies is Cantonese dog son of prostitute @pig aka latest nick @whistlingaka @NanoSpeed favorite dirty trick that is so typical 小人

To be continued

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Continued from number 1 to 25:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
27. @sbfuncle Cantonese dog son of prostitute Lie exposed already still repeat again and again called evil shameless despicable 小人 indeed
The truth should be she is a slut that goes around sucking cock and snatched the inheritance to buy condos.
Since she refused to admit the truth, the only next possibility that she could afford a few condos is she prostituted her holes in large volumes.
Knnbccb your lie exposed already yet so shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute still repeating lies that I snatched inheritance and prostitute and repeating lies that I have a few condos when I only have one tiny condo in spore and rest are either matrimonial property or jb properties were on loan and sold when I retired or when I come back to spore Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
28. ALWAYS accusing others what they and their cheap women are themselves from 小三 to dirty slut prostitute to manipulative is another obvious sign aka trait of 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
28. ALWAYS accusing others what they and their cheap women are themselves from 小三 to dirty slut prostitute to manipulative is another obvious sign aka trait of 小人
very manipulative woman
According to your evil criminal serial liar self admitted 小三 persecuting others as 小三 despicable 小人mouth. Again you are ALWAYS whatever you accused me to be a manipulative man because that’s called psychological projection hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your evil criminal serial liar self admitted 小三 persecuting others as 小三 despicable 小人mouth. Again you are ALWAYS whatever you accused me to be a manipulative man because that’s called psychological projection hahahaha
Not to mention son of SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG TO BUY ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES