• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig @nanospeed @sbfuncle @balls2u @ultimareonline @lostvirgin etc are 小人

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to defame hokkien virgin as prostitute non stop with your Cantonese dog pride. I bought spore condos only when I was employed and not after I retired and if good bonus cannot afford to buy condo that’s 400k or 500k only sell nude sell cb can buy then whole spore women buying high bto that is 400k and above now are all prostitutes Pui!
Lu fucking son of the lying gan.
Even getting good bonuses you only can use the fucking good bonus to pay the downpayment.. Where you get the money to service it without having to work?
S'pore women who bought high bto need to slog their life to pay mortgage loan.
Did you siphoned company money?
If you inherited and cheated parents money just admit it.
You sell cheebye if all the money were self earned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu fucking son of the lying gan.
Even getting good bonuses you only can use the fucking good bonus to pay the downpayment.. Where you get the money to service it without having to work?
S'pore women who bought high bto need to slog their life to pay mortgage loan.
Did you siphoned company money?
If you inherited and cheated parents money just admit it.
You sell cheebye if all the money were self earned.
Lying ccb SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE IS YOU pretend don’t know I said before one condo is fully paid before I blasted at LJ McCully and walked out of my job in SFC and the other condo is matrimonial property aka shared 50% and sold when I retired Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
16. 无中生有say you cheat your parents money and throw your parents to sister in law is of course called despicable serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken 小人@sbfuncle

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
16. 无中生有say you cheat your parents money and throw your parents to sister in law is of course called despicable serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken 小人@sbfuncle
Cheated parents money and throw parent to let sis in law take the responsibility to look after them.
You are damn evil.. Fucking bastard Son of the gan
Tsk tsk tsk cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN SPEWING LIES THAT A WOMAN THAT WORKED 16 years in shit jobs tolerating shit bosses cannot pay up a tiny $400k condo in spore must cheat money must sell nude sell cb like your cheap sell nude sell cb women Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
17. In the first place hide in rat hole under asshole @Leongsam protection to do defamation crimes is called despicable evil coward criminal bully 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig@NanoSpeed@sbfuncle@Balls2U@ultimareonline @lostvirginetc are 小人​

1. Start CHICKEN threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as chicken and then say they are innocent

2. Start SLUT threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as slut and then say they are innocent.

3. Ownselves serial liar criminal bullies turned around to accuse you lying virgin.

4. Serial liar criminal bullies that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin that never suck a single cock in life.

5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!

6. Ownselves 心灵肮脏 accuse virgin as lying slut chicken and then turned around to accuse you 心灵肮脏。

7. Got good health got money etc not just won’t lift a finger to help less fortunate others but trample people song song SO PROUD not call despicable 小人then called what right?

8. So pretentious EVIL DESPICABLE people like Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig that do evil viciously bully me non stop and then create impression that they are victim not called despicable 小人then called what right?

9. Use other people photo to pass off as you to defame you hokkien virgin as chicken is not called despicable 小人then called what right?

10. Gang up to do evil to you then when you react to their criminal bully behaviour accuse you mad.

11. Create multiple clones to defame and viciously bully you non stop for years not called 小人then called what right?

12. Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig aka @NanoSpeed Suck boss cock or pay money to get privilege of changing nick to do defamation crimes to me and then cover up criminal tracks by changing nicks is not called despicable 小人 then called what right?

13. 无中生有 tell lies to harm Gansiokbin is of course 小人

14. Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfunclepretend don’t know the spore condos I bought at 400k or 500k are same price as hdb bto now and said hence I confirmed prostitute is of course serial liar criminal bully despicable 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig@NanoSpeed@sbfuncle@Balls2U@ultimareonline @lostvirginetc are 小人​

1. Start CHICKEN threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as chicken and then say they are innocent

2. Start SLUT threads around you to persecute you hokkien virgin as slut and then say they are innocent.

3. Ownselves serial liar criminal bullies turned around to accuse you lying virgin.

4. Serial liar criminal bullies that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin that never suck a single cock in life.

5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!

6. Ownselves 心灵肮脏 accuse virgin as lying slut chicken and then turned around to accuse you 心灵肮脏。

7. Got good health got money etc not just won’t lift a finger to help less fortunate others but trample people song song SO PROUD not call despicable 小人then called what right?

8. So pretentious EVIL DESPICABLE people like Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig that do evil viciously bully me non stop and then create impression that they are victim not called despicable 小人then called what right?

9. Use other people photo to pass off as you to defame you hokkien virgin as chicken is not called despicable 小人then called what right?

10. Gang up to do evil to you then when you react to their criminal bully behaviour accuse you mad.

11. Create multiple clones to defame and viciously bully you non stop for years not called 小人then called what right?

12. Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig aka @NanoSpeed Suck boss cock or pay money to get privilege of changing nick to do defamation crimes to me and then cover up criminal tracks by changing nicks is not called despicable 小人 then called what right?

13. 无中生有 tell lies say got prostitute take train from jurong east to tuas to harm Gansiokbin is of course 小人

14. Cantonese dog son of prostitute @sbfunclepretend don’t know the spore condos I bought at 400k or 500k are same price as hdb bto now and said hence I confirmed prostitute is of course serial liar criminal bully despicable 小人

15. Smear and insult hokkien virgin as 贱人 is of course 小人

17. In the first place hide in rat hole under asshole @Leongsam protection to do defamation crimes is called despicable evil coward criminal bully 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure I make u feel shiok shiok that your gigantic nipples so admired by me.

So do flash them at me and I promise I wax lyrical and write sonnets on your nipples
Tell lies can win is your inferior race way of life. Whatever you accused me is your own cheap women and chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will regret you say that.

When you flash your tits and nips at me

I WILL PEEK
AND I WILL BOO
Tell lies can win is your inferior race way of life. Whatever you accused me is your own cheap women and chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
18. Do crimes to people then accuse and insult their victim of crimes as bitter and vulgar is of course despicable 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
18. Do crimes to people then accuse and insult their victim of crimes as bitter and vulgar is of course despicable 小人
She's a happy Cantonese woman, unlike those bitter Hokkien vulgar old cunt.
Tsk tsk tsk you self entitled criminal Jeremy Quek do evil to me then accuse your victim of crimes bitter and vulgar. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
19. Do crimes to people then mock their victim of crimes as not pretty not happy not called despicable 小人then called what right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
19. Do crimes to people then mock their victim of crimes as not pretty not happy not called despicable 小人then called what right?
Happy face and never scold people or making police report against men who whistling at her
很美
很开心
没骂人
没向山母跟投诉
She is fortunate not to be victim of defamation crimes by you and @NanoSpeed etc Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes persecuting her as prostitute of course happy lah. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

13. 无中生有 tell lies say got prostitute take train from jurong east to tuas to harm Gansiokbin is of course 小人

15. Smear and insult hokkien virgin as 贱人 is of course 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人
If Hokkien = 赞
If Hokkien + Singaporean = 天菜
If Hokkien + Singaporean + Virgin = 极品中之极品
Jealous sore loser hahahaha