• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No don't praise me. For what? I worry if most of my soccer predictions are accurate because it will make more punters here lazy. So what if my soccer predictions don't look serious? Do they have to? :biggrin:

Alamak you read wrongly lah. I was just commenting you were asking a question and then a smiley so can that actually be considered a prediction? Perhaps it is to you and you have every right to post whatever you want ok. So just continue with whatever you want.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak you read wrongly lah. I was just commenting you were asking a question and then a smiley so can that actually be considered a prediction? Perhaps it is to you and you have every right to post whatever you want ok. So just continue with whatever you want.

On the other hand i think that because soccer betting involves $ so it becomes a sensitive issue. My advice to punters here is not to take them too seriously and also to make their own predictions. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QPR just scored. Are they going to repeat it again?
149852256845b5e6ce8e28c0b32db89d7178ca80.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK not to offend anyone but this is just something that i would like to call common sense. Don't post out "predictions" after the match has ended and i'm not insinuating that anyone does that. Also try not to be too boastful when you win on a bet cos some ppl might have lost. Now most ppl don't like braggarts and we are creatures of emotion so it sort of stings when we read someone bragging.

Just my 2 cents. Ok let's carry on with the football discussion.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility if my football predictions are inaccurate. :biggrin:

And now, some news for punters who think that every Barcelona game will be 5-0 and Real Madrid games 4-0 or AOS.
:biggrin:
Irregular score lines or low scores is possible in both games later today. Just don't ask me to predict what scores. Do your own research ok or you can just simply ignore what i have said. :biggrin:

567543_10_preview.jpg
Busquets: Barca can't always win 5-0
Despite beating Real Mallorca 5-0, Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets believes his side have to manage their fans expectations.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

700496_33_preview.jpg

"We can stop Ronaldo with a rope"
Osasuna defender Ruben believes there is hardly anyway to stop Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo other than tying him up with a rope.
The Portuguese reached the hundred-goal mark for the Los Blancos during his side's 2-0 Champions League over Lyon in midweek.

Osasuna will be out to stop him from adding to his incredible tally on Saturday in the La Liga.

And Ruben has an unconventional idea.

"How do you stop Ronaldo? With a rope. I don't really know, we will see during the game," Ruben told the press.

"Real Madrid are in a great moment of form and they are getting some good results. They also qualified from their Champions League group.

"However, despite Real Madrid's strengths, we will play the game with everything we have."

Madrid lead the Liga standings on 25 points, one ahead of Barcelona.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
149898558b785493c8ddd74f06f9c7ae5be5a23d.jpg

The ideal result for me would be to end in a stalemate. :biggrin: Don't tell it won't and it's impossible because Barcelona drew twice away to Bilbao before! :biggrin:

The more favorable result with the 'herds' would be 1-3 (hat trick from Messi). :biggrin:

If there is to be one more goal scorer then i will nominate Fabregas to make it 1-4. :biggrin:

No zeros ok because in Barca's away games with Bilbao they always concede one goal. :biggrin:

KAAAACHINGGGGGG !!!

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility if my football predictions are inaccurate. :p

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Napoli - Juventus match postponed due to bad weather

Serie A leader Juventus’ match at Napoli on Sunday has been postponed due to flash flooding and stormy weather in the southern city

AP, Sunday 6 Nov 2011

2011-634561868515276574-527.jpg

The match was slated to kick off at 8:45pm (1945 GMT) at the San Paolo stadium. Officials were considering moving it to Monday, or more likely, 14 December.

Streets in Naples and surrounding areas of the city were flooded, and the ANSA news agency reported that one man was killed when a tree fell on his car.

Juventus leads the Italian league with 19 points, Udinese and Lazio are next with 18 each, and AC Milan have 17.

In Sunday’s other matches, Udinese hosts Siena, Lazio plays Parma and Milan faces Catania at the San Siro.

Inter Milan’s match at Genoa had already been postponed due to flooding in Genoa.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This match is of little importance to me. Don't think that i will even stay up to watch it.

What i am looking forward is....

Fulham solid home form to kick Toothlessham's ass or to end in stalemate.

Napoli to kick Juve's ass or end in stalemate.
Match Postponed

AC Milan to end in a stalemate with in-form Catania or a narrow margin win for the home team.

Genoa to collect a point or better still to kick Inter's ass.
Match Postponed

AC Milan to end in a stalemate with in-form Catania or a narrow margin win for the home team.:biggrin:

149908261851b0165fdd5b41ea146da80afccc48.jpg