• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young Singapore man asks minister to stop foreign men from snatching away local women

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Young Singapore man asks minister to stop foreign men from snatching away local w

johnny333, u walking the talk, or are u nato only? :wink:

Some of my Sporean friends are married to Canadian chinese. It is actually quite easy to fall for these girls as some of them are really nice & not as mercenary as the Spore girls. For anyone interested, the best place to meet nice girls is in a church setting. They are always having these social gatherings.

During my time as a student it was very obvious that some honkies targeted the females. This was before 1999 & they were lonely & desperate :biggrin:

I've never considered marrying for convenience. I guess I'm a romantic & saving myself for the ideal partner:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Young Singapore man asks minister to stop foreign men from snatching away local w

I agree with you 100%. Sinkie males are well sought after in Asia. Just step out and see.

Yes I've had many offers from friends to match make potential companions:o

I've so far declined their offers because I belief such things should be DIY :smile:

jw5

Loyal

I've never considered marrying for convenience. I guess I'm a romantic & saving myself for the ideal partner:biggrin:

that's great man................... :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

A young Singapore man has appealed publicly to Minister in Prime Minister Office Grace Fu during a townhall meeting recently to stop foreign men from ‘stealing’ Singaporean women from local men.

During the Q&A session, he complained that Singapore men are losing out in the race to the altar because local women are increasingly favoring foreign men.

If he likes sinkie peasant girls so much, wait till the wenches are past their used by date. They'll come back. They always do. Sinkie serfs always have a choice between fatty meat or the leavings of their betters. Feudalism at its best!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U cave man ah, still have that kind of mentality. Besides, FT also got a lot of women. What is stopping U from getting a Foreign women. Science have already proven that recycling the same small gene pool is not good for future generations.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

U cave man ah, still have that kind of mentality. Besides, FT also got a lot of women. What is stopping U from getting a Foreign women. Science have already proven that recycling the same small gene pool is not good for future generations.

Indeed the fuss is unwarranted. After all, spawns of such grateful unions surely will be reciprocate by sending their boys to die or get crippled in NS. Some things have got to change, and the regime is slow in adapting to new realities.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The guy does have point. The weak will always lose. The girls are not falling for constructions workers, cleaners or those from lower income strata. Some are losing their partners in which they have invested considerably in a relationship.

The other is that being a single is not a badge of honour. It is also not considered an informed choice despite people like to think so. Why buy a cow when you only need the milk adage is a convenient excuse. No issues when you are sexually inclined to the same sex or have a physical deformity. No issues if you have become a single after a failed marriage - at least you tried.

Lets face it single man who is insecure will always find an excuse. Honestly if you are able bodied, posses reasonable intelligence there is no excuse not to find a great looking and a decent woman. Sure it is not easy. a little bit of elbow grease and charm gets the job done. sometime one needs a lift or assist from friends and relatives. The steal eat can still be there.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well alright. He certainly highlighted his plight to the powers that be, but certainly there is nothing concrete the gov can do about his problem. If only he argued that tectonic shifts in the labour market made it so. The Wights are well aware that their policies have worsened it for people such as him, but as always the the establishment will wave it away and take it as a "trade-off" that the society must bear for this Faustian pact.

One wonders why sinkies are so forgiving of the establishment when their rights and privileges are trampled over?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat a fuckwit..he interested in SPGs?? Is he nuts???? Wait till he gets screwed by a local gal.,,,,

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal

While it took some guts for the young man to broach this topic, he wasn't posing this question specifically. He raised several other pertinent issues on uncontrolled influx of foreigners "with high qualifications" but Minion Grace chose to reply on this topic only. Perhaps she was also "forced" to marry FT, I wonder?

All govts regulate " love "...Otherwise the lesbians who were at the Dialogue needn't have to come out openly to state their sexual orientation and how their rights have been denied all these years. All govts must & do regulate whom you can marry and what privileges/restrictions/obligations to impose on the "union".

It wasn't always an easy ride for women who wished to marry foreigners previously. It was Goh Chok Tong that loosened the 'rules' in 1998...for example allowing for medical privileges accorded to civil servants to be extended to those civil servants who are female and married to foreigners. Previously, it was pegged to male civil servants only. But really, it was time to 'level the playing field' as it was too skewed in favour of males then.

While I sympathise with those whose gf/bf got potong jalan by FTs, one can never really seek ' fairness in love ...and in life'.

While we are gearing towards a multicultural society , it is also important to "enlighten" everyone on what one is getting into when the "union" is between a Singaporean and FT. Marriage is a serious matter and just because the govt allows for "double barelled " names doesn't mean, the next generation has no 'identity' issues to contend with. Just look at the 'mixed blood' kids left behind in Vietnam and Philippines by former US soldiers, and the dicey nature of these 'unions' will call for us to pause and ponder.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

If GF or wife is not sinkie gal, can die meh:confused::(

IMO, thai women better.:o

FTs are saving sg men by getting the SPGs thru natural selection.:smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If GF or wife is not sinkie gal, can die meh:confused::(

IMO, thai women better.:o

FTs are saving sg men by getting the SPGs thru natural selection.:smile:

Must be one of those idiot who thinks everything FT must be bad. I loss count of the number of idiots who thinks Pinoy women by default = maid and PRC and Thai must be hookers

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, tat is typical sinkie island mentality lah,,,

Must be one of those idiot who thinks everything FT must be bad. I loss count of the number of idiots who thinks Pinoy women by default = maid and PRC and Thai must be hookers

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let them snatch all the ugly sinkee women. Ugly people needs love too.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Burmese are low class, third world people. Singapore is the best country in the world!

SuuKyi__t618.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let them snatch all the ugly sinkee women. Ugly people needs love too.

Spot on. There's a reason why monogamous cultures are so successful. Monogamy is egalitarian by nature. Monogamy gives undesirable losers a stake in society and concomitantly increases the aggregate number of nurturers and quality of nurturing. The problems that afflict the children of fatherless families are well-documented.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreign men have two years employment advantage when compared to Singkies.