• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP compromised???

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was not so long ago when there was the furore raised by the PAP's ill disguised attempt to discredit the WP's choice of candidiate in the form of Ah Huat byt disclosing via some fucker who called himself secret squirrel who essentially had top level access to WP's confidential documents....

my question is this?

have the top echelons of the WP leadership and management structure been compromised by insidious fuckers planted by the PAP?

I can remember such things and I hope sinkies do so too...... just because it happened yesterday doesnt mean everyone forgets about it tomorrow.................

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ridiculous that a public agency is being used for this. The public service is supposed to be neutral. Of course I could be wrong and this is prevalent everywhere in the world.

Yes indeed just like our court of justice and its esteemed judges the are all impartial and neutral for sure

kangaroo.png

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly there is nothing secret about WP formula and also the voters are rejecting the PAP. WP is also very cautious about its candidates except the minorities which it cannot be choosy as there is little to chose from in the first place. Any secret squirrel cannot turn the tide.

The PAP is better of cleaning their mess.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ridiculous that a public agency is being used for this. The public service is supposed to be neutral. Of course I could be wrong and this is prevalent everywhere in the world.

Acting on national interests. Conveniently, intel is misused and abused. Public service neutral?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly there is nothing secret about WP formula and also the voters are rejecting the PAP. WP is also very cautious about its candidates except the minorities which it cannot be choosy as there is little to chose from in the first place. Any secret squirrel cannot turn the tide.

The PAP is better of cleaning their mess.

Agreed. The PAP should focus on themselves rather than fixing the opposition.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acting on national interests. Conveniently, intel is misused and abused. Public service neutral?

In an ideal world, yes. However we are all not naive to know that that governments will always rely on intel services to gather info on the opposition. That's when a free press really helps.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost joined SID :biggrin:

Rejected after taking the test. Probably turning up for it in berms and slippers didnt help either.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the eighties, WP was infiltrated by marxists. The state Intel agency plays its role to make sure that no foreign government including the vetican is behind any political party.

Honestly, do you think a foreign entity will fund our opposition parties? For what?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essay. Didn't know there was a polygraph test. I didn't really want to join; only went because the girl I was interested in then went. :biggrin:

How many stages are there?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essay. Didn't know there was a polygraph test. I didn't really want to join; only went because the girl I was interested in then went. :biggrin:

How many stages are there?

Haha even PSC stuff need polygraph. Or unless you are CCS or the Lee clan then you can enter.

Not forgetting the Ng brothers.