• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP compromised???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lesson learnt - don't risk your life to serve the PAP government.

anyone who wishes to be a patriot, nationalist, loyalist, lover of his cuntry, and willing to risk his life for his so called beloved cuntry must be out of his mind and a nutcase. he needs to check in at the imh right away. :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main recruitment pool of senior officer grade comes from the honours cohort of grads each year. The other areas of recruitment are those identified during NS, identified in the course of various activities of life including responding to a small ad in the papers advertising for some generic admin role in a small company. One of their top most person was identified as a NS Corporal in the Navy on board an LST. Thats life.

Min - 2nd upper. If you get less than that, don't bother applying as you will do the same stuff but earn lower pay and less perks. And your career path is several rungs longer. It is the civil service after all and the paper is more important than your ability.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the eighties, WP was infiltrated by marxists. The state Intel agency plays its role to make sure that no foreign government including the vetican is behind any political party.

But the PAP is infiltrated by the Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs and lately, the Pinoys.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the statement from this man:

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

He will do anything to fix anyone in his way.

It was not so long ago when there was the furore raised by the PAP's ill disguised attempt to discredit the WP's choice of candidiate in the form of Ah Huat byt disclosing via some fucker who called himself secret squirrel who essentially had top level access to WP's confidential documents....

my question is this?

have the top echelons of the WP leadership and management structure been compromised by insidious fuckers planted by the PAP?

I can remember such things and I hope sinkies do so too...... just because it happened yesterday doesnt mean everyone forgets about it tomorrow.................