• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a reason why? I remember a women's volleyball game and the american women looked big and tough and the japs looked like small school girls and they beat the Americans
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/o...onomy-men-team-business-class-flight-article-

Japan’s World Cup champion women’s soccer team stuck in economy ...
www.nydailynews.com/sports/olympics-2012/japan-world-cup-champion...
Japan’s World Cup champion women’s soccer team stuck in economy while men’s team gets business class ... on same flight! Japan Football Association says the men

The jap men are spoilt rotten, the women have to tough it out, they deserved better than the man team.

Last edited:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Mr Leong only lesser twits have a competition with each other by grinding their family jewels against bicycle seats.

I was about to delete it or transfer it to a lesser folder. It hurts my eyes to see such stupidity. Every time I think it's on its way to page 2, it pops up on top again.

What a bunch of twits. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Current France odds look quite fairly priced. After the "shock" England exit, don't think many uncles will be rushing to bet France.

This is the biggest "kelong" event in the whole world. The bookies already have all the results worked out. You'd be a sucker to donate money to their already overflowing coffers. The top bookies have more money to play with than Ho Ching.