• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore vs China World Cup Qualifier 21 & 26 Mar 2024: Singapore ready to decimate China

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the Tiongs themselves see their 国足 national team no up, but daft Sinkies are expected to take pride in the 156th ranked Sinkie Pussies team? :roflmao:

Ask Cik Syed lah....I am sure he made a better coach than those Ultra Nippon JLB.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got how many african players inside tiong team?

Our star player fandi got play?

their african players not bad, like machiam instructed not to score, just there to setup and create chances for chinese players.

saw fandi's son, I think it is stressful to be compared with his father

jw5

Loyal
their african players not bad, like machiam instructed not to score, just there to setup and create chances for chinese players.

saw fandi's son, I think it is stressful to be compared with his father

I think Fandi has 3 sons in the Singapore squad, 1 in the starting lineup and 2 on the bench. :cool:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lions are confident, make the Jap coach an honorary citizen if they win tonight.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spo...ld-cup-qualifier-tianjin-jacob-mahler-4219191

Beating China's national football team is like winning against a Special Olympics team. Stop getting ahead of yourselves. :rolleyes:

Indulge in such self-aggrandizement when you've started beating Japan and South Korea consistently, or actually got to the World Cup and beaten a European or South American big team. :roflmao:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT: CCPee 4 - 1 Hopeless Sinkies

The Chinese team weren't great. But Sinkie team were rubbish!