• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone guide me?

why england is not auto out since they lost 2 games?
i read news that they still got a little chance?
why?
why it is not auto out after losing 2 games?

Mathematically, still got a chance. But England's fate is not in its own hands.

Realistically, England has no chance. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I can see Italy winning their two remaining games against Costa Rica and Uruguay but England will still lose their final match.
England players can now start booking their summer holidays before the EPL starts again in August.

What are the current on odds on England qualifying for the next round? Must be pretty good if you're willing to take a punt.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Columbia vs Ivory Coast is my type of football match, helter skelter, go one way and then the other. I must be one of the few football fans who watch this match but skip England vs Uruguay. Bytheway bye bye England........................... :biggrin:

I actually just glance the Columbia vs Ivory Coast for a few minutes, was curious why they play so fast paced, I watched until the end, lol

Skipped England match cox early morning I'm leaving SG.

Lost England bet, runroad, whahahaha :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2914tvl

saw this somewhere. sure can win so much?? :eek:

any gd pick for tonight's matches?

You see the odds la. He wins 12k

It's nothing unusual he's betting on the half time and full time outcome so the odds are quite consistent with that form of bet.

He risked 5k so of course he will get a high return compared to someone that risks say 10 bucks.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was hoping to Swiss makan 1/2 ball. Unfortunately sentiment has turned cautious after the last 2 matches and I couldn't get the odds I wanted.

Those who bought France are in for a nasty surprise. The Swiss are not easy meat and the match is likely to be closer than many expect. Assuming neither side makes any major mistakes, expect this to end as a draw.

Good luck!

I will makan too.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was hoping to Swiss makan 1/2 ball. Unfortunately sentiment has turned cautious after the last 2 matches and I couldn't get the odds I wanted.

Those who bought France are in for a nasty surprise. The Swiss are not easy meat and the match is likely to be closer than many expect. Assuming neither side makes any major mistakes, expect this to end as a draw.

Yes going to makan for this. A lot of people betting on France will get burnt.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am makaning Swiss-France and Hodruas-Ecuador. Italy-CR I am putting "over".

All small bets today.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Singveld DUN SPAM PICTURES LAH!!! You make the whole page very slow!!!

my photos are all different, so when did it become a spam.
unlike your orange jersey photo, that is a spam.
if you cannot afford high speed 4G, dun blame others for your slow link.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Italy beat Costa Rica tonight and beat Uruguay on its final game, Italy will have 9 pts, Uruguay will have 3.

If England beats Costa Rica on its final game, then England, Uruguay and CR all have 3 points. It will then go down to goal difference.

If CR managed at least a draw tonight then England is confirmed out.

Correct and thanks for info, but no need to count so deep, cos Urauguay will draw or win Italy, giving it 4 or 6 pts.

England as good as out. Besides, I believe England will draw with CR.....giving it 1 pt out of 3 matches. LOL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct and thanks for info, but no need to count so deep, cos Urauguay will draw or win Italy, giving it 4 or 6 pts.

England as good as out. Besides, I believe England will draw with CR.....giving it 1 pt out of 3 matches. LOL.

I want Italy and Uruguay to advance. England please fuck off.

Same story as Spain, the defense is shit without them:

29603.jpg
PUYOL.jpg