• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way Greece plays, no wonder their country needs EU bailout......
Jeppun will win big, like 3-0.........if not, a lousy 0-0 draw.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WC has become a complete farce, colourful teams such as England and Spain are out in such early stages..... This is sad... :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Right on, so welcome to this thread you fit the bill perfectly.

I was about to delete it or transfer it to a lesser folder. It hurts my eyes to see such stupidity. Every time I think it's on its way to page 2, it pops up on top again.

What a bunch of twits. :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was about to delete it or transfer it to a lesser folder. It hurts my eyes to see such stupidity. Every time I think it's on its way to page 2, it pops up on top again.

What a bunch of twits. :rolleyes:

I think I'll merge it with this thread... http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?183350-I-Shall-Take-You-On-Coward-KNNBNBCB!!!! which has the same intellect level.

Do it, dun talk so much, stop threatening people with your fucking ego, pui!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way Greece are boring to watch cos like the Italians they play defensively. :biggrin:

That is how they win, they Bored you to death......:biggrin::*::smile:

I don't know who the players are on each team, just guessing who win for fun....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No FT needed for Uruguay. S'pore can learn from them. FAS still dreaming.

The President of Uruguay takes a monthly salary of US$5000 only and he donates it all to charity.

He refuses to live in the presidential palace and he and his wife choose to live in their 40 year old single story farmhouse which is guarded by one policeman.