• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which PAP MPs you wish will get voted out in the 2016 GE ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Janil Puthucheary is a FT right ?
Wonder how he manage to sneak into the Party ? :rolleyes:
Give good BBBJ ? :p
Sillypore really no talent liao meh ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Must concentrate all fire power on one target.

Can do three targets?

Joo Chiat SMC
East Coast GRC
Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC

I believe WP can attract more talents by 2016 to contest more wards.

I don't recall WP ever touching Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC. And SDA was the only opposition the past two elections. Hence TCH and his gang of fucktards were lucky and got it easy. My friends and relatives living there have been hoping for WP to contest there for the longest time. Lets hope their wish will come true in 2016. WP, listen to the people and go for it!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the hardest. You go for the pawns in Chess first,

Is PM Lee is really that strong without his father around:confused: By then the last leaf might be gone.

I'm no expert but I've heard of some unhappy AMK resident burning his MP. The father of the notorious mole faced girl was part of the GRC team there. If that is the best that the PAP can do, they may have problems :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is PM Lee is really that strong without his father around:confused: By then the last leaf might be gone.

I'm no expert but I've heard of some unhappy AMK resident burning his MP. The father of the notorious mole faced girl was part of the GRC team there. If that is the best that the PAP can do, they may have problems :wink:

I would go for the weaker GRCs first but only one. Target at least 3/4 SMCs in 2016. That will give at least 12-15 opposition (hopefully all WP) MPs.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take the weak ones. The rest of the SMCs and GRCs are not familiar WP ground and were always attacked by NSP unsuccessfully

Why consider based on PAP incumbent candidates? You cannot change much as some other party already has a stake in this or that unless you are game for 3CF. So looking at other opposition territories where 3CF is still a workable situation should be where you should target if you wish to expand your territory. I think SDA and RP territories should be fair game for those with appetite for 3CF.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why consider based on PAP incumbent candidates? You cannot change much as some other party already has a stake in this or that unless you are game for 3CF. So looking at other opposition territories where 3CF is still a workable situation should be where you should target if you wish to expand your territory. I think SDA and RP territories should be fair game for those with appetite for 3CF.

I dont think WP can take so many multi corner fights. They were good this time because Jeya screwed up (silly police reports and British accent) and Desmond can't do a proper rally.

They should take one then target those with 2CF.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No love for me?

blog-indranee-jpg_093431.jpg

Indranee the tua liap nee of the pee aye pee?