• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which PAP MPs you wish will get voted out in the 2016 GE ?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, I hope Lim Swee Say will get voted out. Together with Kate Spade.

I second these 2 and their respective GRC colleagues whatevertheirnamesarebecausenobodyreallyrememberedthemfordoingorsayinganythingvaguelysignificant.....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kate Spade goes, that means GCT too. But hard to target MP GRC. I want Joo Chiat and Senkang West to drop. Knock out Charles Chong, you knock out a deputy speaker.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charles Chong and lim Swee say are easy targets in 2016. Lowest pap margin for SMC n grc. Maybe pap need to create a super 10 member grc to save the situation.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The questions is "Which PAP MPs you wish will keep in the 2016 GE" ?
Most of them are not up to mark!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kate Spade goes, that means GCT too. But hard to target MP GRC. I want Joo Chiat and Senkang West to drop. Knock out Charles Chong, you knock out a deputy speaker.

Charles Chong and lim Swee say are easy targets in 2016. Lowest pap margin for SMC n grc. Maybe pap need to create a super 10 member grc to save the situation.

Good thinking. Better for WP to win the winnable battles first. Take care of the north-east, east and south-east.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The questions is "Which PAP MPs you wish will keep in the 2016 GE" ?

That is indeed a tough question and should set as question for Harvard University graduating exam paper.

On the other hand, I hope Lily Neo should not associate herself with PAP.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thinking. Better for WP to win the winnable battles first. Take care of the north-east, east and south-east.

Take the weak ones. The rest of the SMCs and GRCs are not familiar WP ground and were always attacked by NSP unsuccessfully

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[SUB][/SUB]

This Charles Chong is in a risky position. Just got thru with a 2% vote over new WP candidate who is now NMP.

Imagine a new bird can fluff the feather of this old bird in GE 2011

If LHL don't repent and change his style of running the place. C.Chong losing is a very real possibility. WP is pretty strong at the East side.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
[SUB][/SUB]

This Charles Chong is in a risky position. Just got thru with a 2% vote over new WP candidate who is now NMP.

Imagine a new bird can fluff the feather of this old bird in GE 2011

If LHL don't repent and change his style of running the place. C.Chong losing is a very real possibility. WP is pretty strong at the East side.

NCMP not NMP

All NMPs are PAP stooges.

Charles Chong is a key target.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
TinPei Lin.

She does not deserve the pension after completing 2 terms of parliament. Lets deny her this.

This calculative bitch can only think of light bulbs, cos none of it lights up in her head.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, I hope Lim Swee Say will get voted out. Together with Kate Spade.

1. 8 dollar heart ops man!
2. Marboky. alot of aunties don't like him
3. Quiet and Low profile LIM HNG KIANG!!
4. I look at my CPF I feel so rich!! LOL!!

any MPs who talk cock and think peasants are stupid should be voted out!!!

like LTK said, dun let PAP take you guys for granted!!!!!

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should make a laudry list of those SMCs first. The first one to come to my mind is Teo Ho Pin, Bukit Panjang SMC. Sure casualty one due to AIM.

Last edited: