• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which PAP MPs you wish will get voted out in the 2016 GE ?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. hong kah SMC
2.Joo Chiat
3. Mountbatten
4. Pioneer
5. potong Pasir
6. radin Mas
7. Sengkang West
8. whampoa
9. Yuhua
10. Bukit Panjang

If we can sapu these SMCs, we'll have another 10 Opp MPs. to add to our 7. Not a bad number.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. hong kah SMC
2.Joo Chiat
3. Mountbatten
4. Pioneer
5. potong Pasir
6. radin Mas
7. Sengkang West
8. whampoa
9. Yuhua
10. Bukit Panjang

If we can sapu these SMCs, we'll have another 10 Opp MPs. to add to our 7. Not a bad number.

WP only contested 2 of them. Joo Chiat was close. All the rest were NSP or SDP.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. hong kah SMC
2.Joo Chiat
3. Mountbatten
4. Pioneer
5. potong Pasir
6. radin Mas
7. Sengkang West
8. whampoa
9. Yuhua
10. Bukit Panjang

I hope WP aim for 2 SMCs: Joo Chiat and Sengkang West and 2 GRCs: East Coast GRC and Tampines GRC.

They should also work harder in one GRC up in the north, for example, Sembawang GRC or Nee Soon GRC.

Concentrate on the heartlander areas first.

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely to be at risk:

- Joo Chiat SMC (Charles Chong)
- Bukit Panjang SMC (Teo Ho Pin)
- Potong Pasir SMC (Sitoh Yih Pin)
- East Coast GRC (Lim Swee Say)
- Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC (Teo Chee Hean)

Would like to see voted out:

- Teo Chee Hean
- Wong Kan Seng
- Khaw Boon Wan
- Teo Ho Pin
- Lee Bee Wah
- Yeo Guat Kwang
- Tin Pei Ling
- Janil Puthucheary
- Chan Chun Sing

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope WP aim for Joo Chiat and Sengkang West and 2 GRCs: East Coast GRC and Tampines GRC.

They should also work harder in one GRC up in the north, for example, Sembawang GRC.

I agree with all except Sembawang, i heard Sembawang is a PAP stronghold which will be hard to break but no harm sending a squad just to test fire and work the ground, you never know how you may reap the groundswell

IMHO, the island will be split into half, the whole of the East is in clear sights of the Opposition, if they can co_ordinate well and ensure there are not silly 3 cornered nonsense and work together closely, i am sure there will be some pretty good victories.

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP is able to capture the east, north-east and south-east - they will have a catchment of about 65% of the population. After that, they should consolidate for a while before expanding their territories again.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely to be at risk:

- Joo Chiat SMC (Charles Chong)
- Bukit Panjang SMC (Teo Ho Pin)
- Potong Pasir SMC (Sitoh Yih Pin)
- East Coast GRC (Lim Swee Say)
- Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC (Teo Chee Hean)

Would like to see voted out:

- Teo Chee Hean
- Wong Kan Seng
- Khaw Boon Wan
- Teo Ho Pin
- Lee Bee Wah
- Yeo Guat Kwang
- Tin Pei Ling
- Janil Puthucheary
- Chan Chun Sing

If CCS goes, LKY goes too. But TP is the most difficult. Just like a computer game, you go for the enemy's lair last.

I say Charles Chong first. No more deputy speaker for him--anyway, Halimah is the star.

Sitoh is weak yes, but who is chiam going to nominate for PP (if that constituency still exists in 2016?) L Chiam is no good

LSS yes, but be careful

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one has a chance of winning any seats apart from WP and SDP.

Chiam would be too weak and infirm by 2016. He should fade into the background and play the role of a respected "spiritual leader" rather than attempt to actively be involved. He has done his part for Singapore and in his final years he should be above politics.

WP or SDP should contest in Potong Pasir. Not SPP.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can get rid of Lee Bee Wah (Nee Soon GRC) and Khaw Boon Wan (Sembawang GRC) and Lim Swee Say (East Coast GRC) ..... hosay liao !!! :biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
add that dour Lim Hng Kiang in....

i really dunno wdf has he been doing in the PAP man...paid millions but you hear nothing about him - another Minister of nothing to do?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joo Chiat may cease to exist by GE 2016. Hoping for a CharlesChong-Gate as indeed if Joo Chiat stay as per current boundary, very strong chance WP will win.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one has a chance of winning any seats apart from WP and SDP.

Chiam would be too weak and infirm by 2016. He should fade into the background and play the role of a respected "spiritual leader" rather than attempt to actively be involved. He has done his part for Singapore and in his final years he should be above politics.

WP or SDP should contest in Potong Pasir. Not SPP.

I dont think either WP or SDP can make it in PP. WP wont try out of respect for Chiam and they know they can't woo SPP supporters so easily. SDP in PP? PAP will win by a large margin.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think either WP or SDP can make it in PP. WP wont try out of respect for Chiam and they know they can't woo SPP supporters so easily. SDP in PP? PAP will win by a large margin.

Look, in a straight two-concerned fight, you either support the PAP or the Opposition.

If you vote for the SPP, you will vote the WP, because you want to support the Opposition.

Unless it is a three-cornered fight, where you have to choose between WP or SPP.

What I am saying is that SPP should not even field any candidate for Potong Pasir because SDP or WP would have a realistic chance of winning. SPP won't.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
LSS is a definite target at significant risk....

everyone i know in that GRC is making sure that he gets a swift kick out of parliament in 2016

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look, in a straight two-concerned fight, you either support the PAP or the Opposition.

If you vote for the SPP, you will vote the WP, because you want to support the Opposition.

Unless it is a three-cornered fight, where you have to choose between WP or SPP.

What I am saying is that SPP should not even field any candidate for Potong Pasir because SDP or WP would have a realistic chance of winning. SPP won't.

I know but people's perceptions die hard. Also WP's choice: Why waste a hard campaign in PP?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one mentioned Josephine Teo ?

Kee chiu too ...

Yes, everytime when I see or hear Jo Teo speaks, I always feel like giving her a big tight slap into her kwai lan face. Bloody arrogant bitch !
Became lumbar 1 on my hate list after Lim Hwee Hua gone.