• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays Realize All PAP Malay MPs are Working Against Their Interests

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Continue with your delusion. It's fascinating to see a train wreck onto the wrong side of History.

Unlike retards like you, I am free to think for myself and my REAL family members and not some far away no link evil cult "terrorists family members" like yours.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just as the IRA were called terrorist when they're fighting apartheid and oppression by occupiers,
just as the ANC were called terrorist when fighting apartheid and land thieves,
Hamas, like the above, are freedom fighters fighting apartheid and ridding their land of thieves and occupiers.

The west was on the wrong side of History with regards to IRA and ANC, and today celebrated, the west will be proven wrong eventually, when Palestinians triumph.

Don't talk so much cock. You support hamas simply because you share their moslem religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk so much cock. You support hamas simply because you share their moslem religion.
I supported IRA and ANC during their liberation struggle.
So, no. Your ASSumption is wrong.

You on the other hand thought IRA were terrorist and Africans couldn't and shouldn't be allowed to rule themselves. Who's the bigot here?

It's you.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No PAP technocrats are working for Sinkies' interests. The PAP merely co-opted a few token Melayus into its ranks to virtue signal that the Melayus are doing well under their rule. That's all.

There are quite a number of organizations with Melayu PAP porlumpars from which the PAP loves to get fresh faces to replenish its stocks, for example this one.

https://amp.org.sg
https://amp.org.sg/about-us/
All the while the founder and their followers are traitors. The majority is just feeding these traitors with power to ruin the lives of the ordinary folks

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I supported IRA and ANC during their liberation struggle.
So, no. Your ASSumption is wrong.

You on the other hand thought IRA were terrorist and Africans couldn't and shouldn't be allowed to rule themselves. Who's the bigot here?

It's you.

IRA are terrorists. Some of their leaders were nazi members.

And since the ANC took over, lots of Blacks are still very poor and South Africa now doesn't have enough electricity.

In our forum, haven't you consistently defended jihadists and islamic terrorists simply because you share their moslem religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP can go ahead and do it and look stupid when they're alone doing it while the rest snigger and laugh behind PAP's back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's an indirect 'No. PAP should not criticise genocide committed by moslems'.

Thanks for your clarification.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
IRA are terrorists. Some of their leaders were nazi members.

And since the ANC took over, lots of Blacks are still very poor and South Africa now doesn't have enough electricity.

In our forum, haven't you consistently defended jihadists and islamic terrorists simply because you share their moslem religion?
Still IRA and ANC, today the world over regards them as liberation fighters. Hamas will be amongst them next.

If you want to say blacks are still poor, then lots of Sinkiporeans are still poor under PAP. Don't try to elevate PAP to the ANC. It's cringey.

And lastly, I have only defended Hamas as freedom fighters. Tell me who else did I defend?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still IRA and ANC, today the world over regards them as liberation fighters. Hamas will be amongst them next.

From the looks of it, the arab neighbours don't see hamas as liberation fighters. Neither is hizbollah, an Iranian militia army occupying Lebanon.

If you want to say blacks are still poor, then lots of Sinkiporeans are still poor under PAP. Don't try to elevate PAP to the ANC. It's cringey.

Under ANC, most blacks still stay in shanty towns. Now, they have unreliable electricity and skyrocketing crime rates.
Only a moron like you think that the ANC like the PAP.

And lastly, I have only defended Hamas as freedom fighters. Tell me who else did I defend?

Haven't you consistently defended islamic terrorists like al qaeda, taliban? Same for racist apartheid policies in jiuhu as long as it perceives to benefit your mohammedan religion.

You're forever scurrying like a cockroach.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's not only an indirect no! It's an indirect NO by the whole world!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No Jews, no news. Right?

Typical of moslems to lend support to war crimes committed by fellow moslems just because they are all fellow moslems.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the looks of it, the arab neighbours don't see hamas as liberation fighters. Neither is hizbollah, an Iranian militia army occupying Lebanon.
They do see Hamas as freedom fighters but they prioritise their own survival than advocate for their own brother.

Under ANC, most blacks still stay in shanty towns. Now, they have unreliable electricity and skyrocketing crime rates.
Only a moron like you think that the ANC like the PAP.

Greedy people would know the value of freedom. What they want and know is only money. Absolutely bereft of honour.

You're forever scurrying like a cockroach.

You made a claim, like you always do and now being called out to prove it. So prove it or be know as a liar.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong again, when Jews are in the news, its normally because its genocide. Since 1948.

Wrong. moslem casualties from war in Darfur, Yemen and Syria number over 100,000 each. Even you don't call it genocide simply because the murderers are fellow moslems.