• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Sam Leong listens to your feedback. After all your relentless complaints about loss of power, it looks to me Sam as UPPED your power by a few folds... happy now ???

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now list out new problem.
1. Cannot open new thread
2. Cannot open user CP
3. Still cannot get back old thread( not fully solve)
4. Point system go back to old type.

1. Working on it.
2. Working on it.
3. Could be fixed but too much work so not going to do it.
4. I changed that.

Kanasai Sam Leong... go lim kopi again ah ... :mad:

Thanks to the brother/s who upz me...
I cannot open user CP to see who upz me...

Anyone can still upz me ma ??? :biggrin:
I upz you back de... :smile: Please leave your nick hor... :smile:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanasai Sam Leong... go lim kopi again ah ... :mad:

Thanks to the brother/s who upz me...
I cannot open user CP to see who upz me...

Anyone can still upz me ma ??? :biggrin:
I upz you back de... :smile: Please leave your nick hor... :smile:

dey, cannot open CP how to know who upz u? ask them post here la.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, boring can't start new thread. Just lucky that some old timers came back, otherwise this place is also dead. :(

One week have past. The major problem still not solve >>>cannot open news thread. Become meaningless
Many people still not able to login/MIA in Japan:confused:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot open new thread damm sian leh...

have to keep replying to old threads..boring leh...

when prob will be solved har? Don't like DBS like that...take so long...:(

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sam,

I strongly advice you to pull the plug and press the reset button.

You guys all agree? :p

ultimate_reset_button1.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sam,

I strongly advice you to pull the plug and press the reset button.

You guys all agree? :p

I strongly advise you guys to go to Plan B if you want to start a new thread or are interested in replying to new threads. This is not a competition to Leongsam, just a Plan B outlet for innocents who are stuck in whatever complicity or stupidity that Leongsam is up to from time to time.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I strongly advise you guys to go to Plan B if you want to start a new thread or are interested in replying to new threads. This is not a competition to Leongsam, just a Plan B outlet for innocents who are stuck in whatever complicity or stupidity that Leongsam is up to from time to time.
but ur hotel singapura dun have chivas atau heineken since 1965 ... :o

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your own good looking (self proclaimed) ala MSK business partner already escaped through your hotel jumbam window. Some kind of volunteer he is. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
but ur hotel singapura dun have chivas atau heineken since 1965 ... :o

Have already at Lobby Lounge. Chivas Regal, Johnnie Walker, Martell, Hennessy, Heineken, Carlsberg, Tiger etc. all have. :smile:

Your own good looking (self proclaimed) ala MSK business partner already escaped through your hotel jumbam window. Some kind of volunteer he is. :biggrin:

Yeah, looking for him, no trace, no sound, no picture. I asked Cpt. GMS his mad buddy. He says probably kidnapped by aliens. :eek:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After kena locked up for 5 days
i am able to log in on Sunday
but some of my works are missing.
Power surged to 45.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rescue and recovery in progress. It's like this forum facing nuclear meltdown after earthquake and tsunami last week.