• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

My sincere apologies for that. I was very careless. I promise it won't happen again. Should come right in a couple of hours. It all depends upon how long the information takes to propagate through the network.

Wow sam is polite for a change. :eek::biggrin:

7 hrs oredi stil cannot log in ...

network propagation muz b damn complex ... :rolleyes:

ramseth, drifter and golden dragon all not around. i think a lot others also cannot come in. is this the down fall of our fav kopitiam? :mad:

KNNBCCB

My sincere apologies for that. I was very careless. I promise it won't happen again. Should come right in a couple of hours. It all depends upon how long the information takes to propagate through the network.

Halo... Tao Key !

You said couple of hours ???

Couple my foot lah .... !

Halo... Tao Key !

ze info have lost their way as dey tried 2 propagate thru ze network ... :(

a serach team has been despatched 2 seek their location ... :o

Halo... Tao Key !

that;s right, full of shit, still missing 2 weeks of threads. I think the poster replying is not the real sam leong. The site has been hacked and an imposter put in.

KNNBCCB

CB Sam... disappear liao ah ...

Couple of hours my foot lah...

Siao lang passport ...

image.php

KNNBCCB

Couple of hours ???
Couple my foot lah.. !

You don't know how to differentiate between couple of hours and couple of days meh.. ??

:oIo: