• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
morning everyone.:biggrin: hope everyting fine.:biggrin:

Leongsam, u r a NOOB.:biggrin:

28ves7s.jpg

You're damn right. Sam kana owned again and again. Just look at the above ad banner he's been placing. :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now list out new problem.
1. Cannot open new thread
2. Cannot open user CP
3. Still cannot get back old thread( not fully solve)
4. Point system go back to old type.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now list out new problem.
1. Cannot open new thread
2. Cannot open user CP
3. Still cannot get back old thread( not fully solve)
4. Point system go back to old type.

1. Working on it.
2. Working on it.
3. Could be fixed but too much work so not going to do it.
4. I changed that.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
System back to old type. Can start to up poit and put infraction!
War between forummer.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone more power than me? Point gone but power increase. Nice. .....ha ha ha...

boss.. power so high, but when you reach 1000 posts , you only get 1 point. just got one point. :( kanasai rite.

who can up me ? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss.. power so high, but when you reach 1000 posts , you only get 1 point. just got one point. :( kanasai rite.

who can up me ? :biggrin:

I think Sam change back the format/system. Every 100 post 1 point and each month as a member will get another point.
So now is god time to up point/exhange point b4 system back to normal. Ha ha ha.......This morning suddenly saw all people power point increase. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Boss Sam is smart..but too smart:rolleyes:(kiang mai kay kiang)..he should have inform all forummers about the impending earthquake in sammyboy so that we can be prepare for the tsunami,many were caught offguard and drown..many forummers were confuse and suffering from withdrawal symptoms:biggrin:..ugh!how come my power so high:biggrin: