• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Understanding Thailand Black Magic

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the most stupidest excuses to justify this mambo-jumbo magic trick conman get rich schemes.

Its when people cannot understand and explain things logically then they come out with nonsense to cheat and confuse.

this TS sylvester134‎ , also start up a website to con ppl money ...what kumantong 4D !!!lol . ask him guanyin mah .com want anot ..:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this TS sylvester134‎ , also start up a website to con ppl money ...what kumantong 4D !!!lol . ask him guanyin mah .com want anot ..:wink:

Holy fuck i believe i have seen that website being advertised elsewhere.

So did you try it out and see if it works?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The basics of so-called black magic of "retention of reliance" is slow poison, usually narcotics related. I don't know the concoction formula of course. It can be administered through solid food, fluid or fume.

The basics of so-called black magic of "prediction of lottery" is of course by numbers in the maths of probability. Even in Singapore, they teach that at sec. sch.

A consistent methodology, logical but hidden.

Another analogy: a hedge fund floats 10 hedge funds, each in a different sector. At the end of the year, two or three will be successful. If you conveniently forget the others, you can tell the world that you have managed successful hedge funds. People will look up to you for your investment expertise.

What if all 10 fail? Then you move to the East where your expertise in hedge funds is much treasured.

What if you fail in the East? Dunno but you can try the following: journey to the West, join politics, become singapore citizen, own a 4D shop, sell MLM, drive taxi. Or set up another 10 hedge funds. If two more successful hedge funds emerge, then tell the world that you have managed hedge funds successfully for two years.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Holy fuck i believe i have seen that website being advertised elsewhere.

So did you try it out and see if it works?

i dont gamble ...i dont even buy 4D when i was in singapore ( infact , i never buy 4d or gamble in my whole life , not even when i come back for chinese new year ) ..thats why i dont believe in hocus pocus :smile: if that " gongmantong" works he dont even need to set up that website to con money :wink:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, his KMT very powderful one. Always predict 3 out of 4 nos. correct in 4D, even in different permutations..

Like bet 3 goals in Total goals in football; result comes out 4 goals. Only miss by 1 goal, very close prediction. Dun pray pray! :biggrin:

i dont gamble ...i dont even buy 4D when i was in singapore ( infact , i never buy 4d or gamble in my whole life , not even when i come back for chinese new year ) ..thats why i dont believe in hocus pocus :smile: if that " gongmantong" works he dont even need to set up that website to con money :wink: