• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Understanding Thailand Black Magic

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/szf9G57Rs0I" frameborder="0"></iframe>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even there is a such thing as black magic and ghost , Jesus in me will make them pee their pants !

KMT ????? HAHAHAH

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even there is a such thing as black magic and ghost , Jesus in me will make them pee their pants !

KMT ????? HAHAHAH

that sly guy claims that his KMT can predict 3 out of 4 digits in 4d winning number. too bad 3 out of 4 will not win him any $.:biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
ppl who subscribe to voodoo & magics dont even know what they're in for, and they think that by consulting the masters/ shamans/ necromancers can get the job done. they forget the fundamentals of cause & effects.

what's not meant to be, just isnt meant to be. by altering the paths, shall lead to more complication at some point in life.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ppl who subscribe to voodoo & magics dont even know what they're in for, and they think that by consulting the masters/ shamans/ necromancers can get the job done. they forget the fundamentals of cause & effects.

what's not meant to be, just isnt meant to be. by altering the paths, shall lead to more complication at some point in life.

quite so, when you look at those tiny vials and the tiny bodies inside. Despite its small size, it gives me the creeps. Can't touch this for sure! :biggrin:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If indeed, black maginc, voodoo etc etc is that powerful then would all the US presidents have been hex till kingdom come.

Does the Secret Serivce have a whole team of prayer warriors? Why don't the Tibetian monks hexs Chinese President. In fact why doesn't Thai G hex Thaksin? And why doesn't Thaksin hex current PM/

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
If indeed, black maginc, voodoo etc etc is that powerful then would all the US presidents have been hex till kingdom come.

Does the Secret Serivce have a whole team of prayer warriors? Why don't the Tibetian monks hexs Chinese President. In fact why doesn't Thai G hex Thaksin? And why doesn't Thaksin hex current PM/

Every Office of State carries with it an inherent protection against harm done via evil spirits or magical means. This has to do with symbols of state (been blessed to protect the office-holder) and the plain fact as well that when a man has been chosen to head a nation, the heavenly powers and destiny are on his side and obviously a silly little hex/curse will backfire upon its originator when he tries to use it against someone destined to contribute in a big way to his people.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HeJVUbpF8Mg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HeJVUbpF8Mg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
If black magic sho powderful.....the elite ministers in sinkapore won't be sho ya ya papaya riao.

:( :o :(

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this really works, during world war 2, thailand will not be such a pussy and let jap pass that easily.

btw i am a theravada buddhist. no need to believe in these bullshit. its simply amazed me how a pali chant used to praise buddha virtues can end up in such use many of a time. i bet these people who chant it has no idea what are they chanting/meaning behind it

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if this guy KUMANTONG works he wont he setting website begging for money already . again , i fuck him and his kumantong !!!!

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this really works, during world war 2, thailand will not be such a pussy and let jap pass that easily

indeed... all asian countries are renowned for martial arts and black magic, yet our ancestors got raped by all manners of invaders be it portuguese,dutch,brits,japs or whoever so wishes....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if thai black magic works ..there wont be so many poor people in thailand !!!!

If someone wants to accept parlaour tricks as spiritual that is their decision. However they are selling themselves short and making these frauds money.

Last edited:

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this world there is the REAL and the UNREAL.

It is the same for the Black Arts.

99% of the so called fengshui, black magic, spells, fortune teller, tang ki etc. are UNREAL.

Then, my friend, there is the other 1%.

My friend this 1% do the Black Arts in solitude.
They adopt very low profiles.
They do not advertise themselves like wat u see in most papers.
They are not after fame nor money.
They do not have diciples, mostly.
They don't even have a proper pair of shirt on their backs.
They do not try to convert you, for their religion is true spirituality, and that needs no man made dogmas.

This 1% you will meet only if you have an affinity.
They do it for the benefit of mankind.
They do it so as to help others.
They do it so that others might not suffer that much.
They do it because it's their calling.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this world there is the REAL and the UNREAL.

It is the same for the Black Arts.

99% of the so called fengshui, black magic, spells, fortune teller, tang ki etc. are UNREAL.

Then, my friend, there is the other 1%.

My friend this 1% do the Black Arts in solitude.
They adopt very low profiles.
They do not advertise themselves like wat u see in most papers.
They are not after fame nor money.
They do not have diciples, mostly.
They don't even have a proper pair of shirt on their backs.
They do not try to convert you, for their religion is true spirituality, and that needs no man made dogmas.

This 1% you will meet only if you have an affinity.
They do it for the benefit of mankind.
They do it so as to help others.
They do it so that others might not suffer that much.
They do it because it's their calling.

this kind of people call siao !!!!