• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Understanding Thailand Black Magic

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i fuck your KUMANTONG !!!!!

see nothing happen to me now !!!!

what you are doing is like the below
Lee Kuan Yew - you Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye
see, I got guts to fuck MM.

bros here would tell me, if you got guts, go and shout those vulgarities right in Lau Lee face.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Office of State carries with it an inherent protection against harm done via evil spirits or magical means. This has to do with symbols of state (been blessed to protect the office-holder) and the plain fact as well that when a man has been chosen to head a nation, the heavenly powers and destiny are on his side and obviously a silly little hex/curse will backfire upon its originator when he tries to use it against someone destined to contribute in a big way to his people.

One big idiotic stupididty masking lame excuses as justifications.

The underlying basis in the belief in this mumbo jumbo is fear.

Plain simple fear. Therefore they make up all sorts of stories tying themselves into a knot to rationalise/assuage that fear.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what you are doing is like the below
Lee Kuan Yew - you Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye
see, I got guts to fuck MM.

bros here would tell me, if you got guts, go and shout those vulgarities right in Lau Lee face.

lau lee is real , i did not say he is a myth ...he is bigger then god ...i dare not ...:wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you know kumantong ass is small ? you seen kumantong before ? :wink:

Kumantong originated from Thai Classic lore, Khun Chang-Khun Pan when the hero killed his pregnant lover he cut open her womb remove the foetus dried it up and added magical power so it could follow and protect him

yes, I assure you, its ass sure damn small :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kumantong originated from Thai Classic lore, Khun Chang-Khun Pan when the hero killed his pregnant lover he cut open her womb remove the foetus dried it up and added magical power so it could follow and protect him

yes, I assure you, its ass sure damn small :biggrin:

so its a fairy tales ....means there is no ass for me to fuck ...:wink:

if there is no ass ...how you know his ass is small ?

by the way , do you wear kunpan amulet , thinking it will make you popular among woman ?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would not be surprise to hear those who wear those strange amulet says it works.

if you think about it logically, it can be explain scientifically from the pscychological stand point of view.

those who ask for such stuff are in general low in self esteem, when they finally got it they believe that whatever shortcoming they have will be buffered and they will be popular with ladies. this boast their self esteem, they tend to be more daring to date girls and statistically speaking, chances of them succeeding also increased.

nothing magical

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore also got many kumantong, but only difference is we spell it differently (temasek of tumasik). in singapore we spell as COMMANDO

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be able to fuck kumantong your cock must be so so tiny

since you already set your mind to that task, keep watch on your cock, friend :biggrin:

drifter not only fucks Ku Mann Tong but also spider. We now know how small his penis is ...... ah his brain too is very very small:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The basics of so-called black magic of "retention of reliance" is slow poison, usually narcotics related. I don't know the concoction formula of course. It can be administered through solid food, fluid or fume.

The basics of so-called black magic of "prediction of lottery" is of course by numbers in the maths of probability. Even in Singapore, they teach that at sec. sch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this world there is the REAL and the UNREAL.

It is the same for the Black Arts.

99% of the so called fengshui, black magic, spells, fortune teller, tang ki etc. are UNREAL.

Then, my friend, there is the other 1%.

My friend this 1% do the Black Arts in solitude.
They adopt very low profiles.
They do not advertise themselves like wat u see in most papers.
They are not after fame nor money.
They do not have diciples, mostly.
They don't even have a proper pair of shirt on their backs.
They do not try to convert you, for their religion is true spirituality, and that needs no man made dogmas.

This 1% you will meet only if you have an affinity.
They do it for the benefit of mankind.
They do it so as to help others.
They do it so that others might not suffer that much.
They do it because it's their calling.

Do u know it's also the same situation when i tell ppl about my pink elephant.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Office of State carries with it an inherent protection against harm done via evil spirits or magical means. This has to do with symbols of state (been blessed to protect the office-holder) and the plain fact as well that when a man has been chosen to head a nation, the heavenly powers and destiny are on his side and obviously a silly little hex/curse will backfire upon its originator when he tries to use it against someone destined to contribute in a big way to his people.

How is it so that you are so well informed?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of the most stupidest excuses to justify this mambo-jumbo magic trick conman get rich schemes.

Its when people cannot understand and explain things logically then they come out with nonsense to cheat and confuse.