• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indonesia - They Have A Zhuge Liang?

Do you think Indonesia has a wise man (so called "Zhuge Liang") who tries to calculate and make prediction of weather and wind direction?
For the burning smoke to travel mostly all the way to Sillypore, the wind direction has to be be quite accurate.
This wise man's calculation and prediction may not be 100% accurate but it seems close enough so that the haze will gather mostly in Sillypore island and not affecting other nearby countries in the region.

This guy seems to know roughly which particular month and day that wind direction will bring all the smoke to Sillypore.
He then execute the palm field to be torched so that Indonesia can demand Sillypore to offer their help in terms of $$$.
Did you realized that Sillypore always got issues with Haze but not so much in Malaysia or even Indonesia themselves?

You don't need wise men or even NEA's scholars to make weather predictions.

Farmers do it all the time with their experience. Their livelihood depends on it.

In fact, if you read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, Zhuge Liang was a farmer back in his village.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Oi, you all don't keep starting threads on haze can or not?

I merge, you all guys KPKB

I don't merge, Leongsam KPKB

What you all want ah? :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Something comes back to bite Pinky in the arse

When u want to smoke in sinkeeland just open your window.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't need wise men or even NEA's scholars to make weather predictions.

Farmers do it all the time with their experience. Their livelihood depends on it.

In fact, if you read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, Zhuge Liang was a farmer back in his village.

Sinkies are migrants from Southern China, they are mostly farmers. Farmers are daft! Ask LKY! :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oi, you all don't keep starting threads on haze can or not?

I merge, you all guys KPKB

I don't merge, Leongsam KPKB

What you all want ah? :biggrin:

Si mi lanjiao?! You decide lor. :oIo: You scare We KP or Leong KB more? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Si mi lanjiao?! You decide lor. :oIo: You scare We KP or Leong KB more? :biggrin:

90% of the people here don't like me, I still keep my job if my boss is happy.

90% of the people here like me, but my boss du lan me, sure up lorry.

So what you think? :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!”

This one a JONAH, each time open his bloody big mouth..something happen in SINgapore..like "INSTANT KARMA"..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

90% of the people here don't like me, I still keep my job if my boss is happy.

90% of the people here like me, but my boss du lan me, sure up lorry.

So what you think? :wink:

One question, how much this job pays you? :biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo Schools advise parents to keep students at home due to haze. Locals leh?

Just heard from my colleagues. MOE? What about local students and schools?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attention seeker - Tan Kin Lian

• If he had not contested the Presidential Election, he would have been able to offer 10 million rupiah, not just 1 million.

• ATTENTION SEEKER

• Tan Kin Lian

I will offer a reward of 1 million rupiah to any person who is able to take photos of companies that are responsible for allowing the fires to burn in their area of operation. No need to prove that the company started the fire.

They can take the photo of the fire and of the signboard of the plantation company that ope...rate in the site. The photos should include the GPS location where they were taken.

The photos must be more than 5 km away from the photos that were claimed previously. The prize will only be awarded for satisfactory photos that have been posted in this Facebook page. Send photos to [email protected]. I will offer a total of 10 prizes.

How about this solution? Anyone wants to fly to Sumatra or tell your Indonesian friend to claim the prize?

jw5

Loyal

Do you think Indonesia has a wise man (so called "Zhuge Liang") who tries to calculate and make prediction of weather and wind direction?

Zhuge Liang don't have. Chou Pi Jiang got a lot.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Attention seeker - Tan Kin Lian

1 million rupiah is only SGD128. Total of 10 prizes will only cost SGD1,284. What a cheapskate way to become a national hero. Cheap, but smart, guy.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

it wont be so funny anymore once Sinkies start collapsing and dropping dead one by one on the roadside

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Attention seeker - Tan Kin Lian

Should not spend million $ to fight the haze. Spend a few million dollars to grease the palms of some people in Jakarta, the ministries, in Riau and the landowners.

"Fight oil plam fires? Grease palms!"

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so many threads on haze until i donno which thread to post. so post here.

guys, take care lah. those not so fit one better stay indoors lah. understand even the drying the laundry also got problem. kena black particles.