• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NEA says Today I can see Batam and Bukit Timah Hill.... @@##@#$32

SINGAPORE: The three-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) reading was at 131 at 9am on Thursday, according to the National Environment Agency (NEA).

The PSI was at 137 at 6am, down from the all-time high of 321 recorded at 10pm on Wednesday night.

THREE-HOUR PSI READINGS on Thursday

Time PSI Value

6am 137
7am 128
8am 122
9am 131

These are moving averages figures. The actual PSI may have gone beyond 500!! At PSI 290 last nite, the actual was 453.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking: SIA plane crashes on landing due to HAZE....

This will be the headlines if the chobolan "Nigerian scam" Parliament still do nothing about the Indonesia chemical warfare weapon of mass destruction on this tiny red dot.

13131.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any PSI above 30 is BAD for HEALTH.

Yesterday, I saw a flock of pigeons dive into the reservoir to avoid the haze.

This is chemical warfare on tiny red dot.

If you see any people DIvE into the reservoir , let us know...

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Time PSI Value

6am 137
7am 128
8am 122
9am 131
10am 153

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

These are moving averages figures. The actual PSI may have gone beyond 500!! At PSI 290 last nite, the actual was 453.

Brother, can explain? Thank you :smile:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking: SIA plane crashes on landing due to HAZE....

This will be the headlines if the chobolan "Nigerian scam" Parliament still do nothing about the Indonesia chemical warfare weapon of mass destruction on this tiny red dot.

If the old man suffers from haze related ailment, then something will be done immediately.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you see any people DIvE into the reservoir , let us know...

When I see an SIA plane dive into the reservoir to avoid the haze, you'll be the first to know.

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking: SIA plane crashes on landing due to HAZE....

If the old man suffers from haze related ailment, then something will be done immediately.

I think last night he coughed. So this morning they dispatch Andrew Tan (his former PPS and current NEA boss) to indonesia fight fire!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: ASEAN Ministers to meet regarding haze issue -- AUGUST 20

Because this is my country, this is my land, this is my future, this is my life, this is my people, these are my friends, we are screwed, we are screwed, we are Singapore. SINGAPOREANS.

but you got no fucking balls to make it belong to you, you only allow your ass to be screwed so you can stay in it... sinkies sinkie

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Companies responsible for the Haze

First Resources

Indofood Agri Resources

Wilmar International

Golden Agri-Resources

Cargill

any more?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Someone posted a screenshot of NEA's website showing a reading 393 for 10pm last night. But it was removed and later changed to 321.
That explained why the reading wasn't updated until almost 11pm.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and where is the screenshot?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSI readings are calculated based on PM10 concentrations only.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but need to highlight this to all.

The PSI reading not based on PM2.5 which we've been hearing. If based on PM2.5, the PSI would be higher.

By the way, was the PSI reading based on PM10 all along? Or was it changed from PM2.5 to PM10 recently?

My family, relative and friends are in sg, I just need to know the actual situation and reliable readings reflective of the actual level of hazard.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking: SAF Mobilization. Codename: Mushroom Cloud

Breaking: SAF Mobilization. Codename: Mushroom Cloud

War on Haze....a losing battle.

c91Motm.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PSI readings are calculated based on PM10 concentrations only.

Need to add. Since I can't edit my post. PM2.5 has been recommened and read in a few news article. But quite surprised PM10 was not frequently mentioned, or am I missing some reports?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PSI readings are calculated based on PM10 concentrations only.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but need to highlight this to all.

The PSI reading not based on PM2.5 which we've been hearing. If based on PM2.5, the PSI would be higher.

By the way, was the PSI reading based on PM10 all along? Or was it changed from PM2.5 to PM10 recently?

My family, relative and friends are in sg, I just need to know the actual situation and reliable readings reflective of the actual level of hazard.

Not sure. But you know some funny business was going on when the NEA's PSI reading indicates a 'healthy to moderate' air quality but your nose and your eyes tell you a different story.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ASEAN Ministers to meet regarding haze issue -- AUGUST 20

but you got no fucking balls to make it belong to you, you only allow your ass to be screwed so you can stay in it... sinkies sinkie

What to do? I'm only a Sinkie.