• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attention seeker - Tan Kin Lian

1 million rupiah is only SGD128. Total of 10 prizes will only cost SGD1,284. What a cheapskate way to become a national hero. Cheap, but smart, guy.

1 million rupiah is a lot of money to the Indonesians, there is no need to spoil the market. Otherwise, they will burn every year just to collect reward money. Never mind it is SGD128. At least, Tan Kin Lian is contributing to the cause. Singaporeans can even help by chipping in one dollar or ten dollars as reward money so that these companies who allowed the burning can be prosecuted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indonesia - They Have A Zhuge Liang?

Has RT been suspended? We don't want unfit NSmen uncles to drop dead during training (it had happened several times before, without the haze).

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please give him or anyone due respect when he/ she did a good job beneficial to Sinkie land and populace.
By which we can pull more talents in the forum and from Pappy camp as well.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is not hard to find out the companies responsible for the fires. The problem is are the 3 govts, Indo, M'sia and SG govt willing to take action against them. Knowing who did it is easy.

If he wants to contribute to the cause, next time help us install a good president who is able to keep a lookout on such matter and pressure the PAP cabinet to do something, even if it is behind the scenes away from the public eye.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Mo Schools advise parents to keep students at home due to haze. Locals leh?

Fortunately, we are at June school holiday season.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

TKL remains delusional in thinking that he can still recover credibility in the eyes of the public after getting 4.91% of the vote.
All those who had supported him publicly and spoke up for him are of course of his same level. No need to mention names!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not hard to find out the companies responsible for the fires. The problem is are the 3 govts, Indo, M'sia and SG govt willing to take action against them. Knowing who did it is easy.

The land owners have greased the palms of the Riau officials to keep quiet and do nothing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Something comes back to bite Pinky in the arse

Instant karma's gonna get you!

[video=youtube;EqP3wT5lpa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

millionaire-logo-medium.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: nabeicheebye every year for 16 years since 1997

I think the haze occurred way before 1997, in the early 1990s.

I remember because I went to a friend's house after school to play computer games, and I remember the smell.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does anyone here remember how long it lasted last year? I wasnt in peesai last year.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, and for many years the wind direction was blowing away from Sinkieland, so you hardly hear anyone KPKP.

This is called Sinkie Behaviour! Never kena, not my problem. Just like those people who only start cursing and swearing at PAP when they themselves kena shit. Before that they see other people kena shit, not their problem. They never saw it coming? :oIo:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Indonesia - They Have A Zhuge Liang?

Has RT been suspended? We don't want unfit NSmen uncles to drop dead during training (it had happened several times before, without the haze).

No. Basically just do mass PT in hall. Then TCSS all the way. No running. No IPPT.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kan nin nah beh chao chee bye !
PSI reading at 1300hrs 20/06/2013 : 371