• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese Artist Nana Liang's Private Sex Tapes With Married Man Leaked Online

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese Artist Nana Liang's Private Sex Tapes With Married Man Leaked Online
hype.my
fotor_2023-4-20_9_48_56-750x467.jpg.webp
It takes a lot of guts to be a celebrity. Being constantly watched by the media and netizens, celebrities need to be wary of their actions as one wrong move can go viral immediately. And with the technology nowadays, netizens are constantly up to date and quick to notice anything related to celebrities, no matter its connotation.
Recently, Taiwanese artist, Nana Liang (梁云菲) was put on the spotlight as her private sex video was leaked. Admitting that she is indeed the female in the sex video, she called for netizens to stop spreading the video online.
Source: Facebook/Nana Liang 梁云菲
On 18th April 2023, the Taiwanese rapper changed her Instagram profile picture into an all black picture and revealed that she was the female in the sex video. She said that the video was recorded a couple of years ago and she has no idea why it is being leaked now. Nana felt awfully attacked by this, and posted a short message (which she later deleted) addressing the issue.
“I never thought something like this will happen to me, but it did happen. I really want to escape from everything, I originally did not want to respond whatsoever, I’m really scared. But I told myself that I need to face it with courage because I have people whom I love deeply and want to protect. I’m really hurt, imagine how hard it is for my boyfriend to take in all this. This video happened years ago, I have no idea why it’s leaked. All I can do now is to plead for everyone to stop spreading it. This is everything I can master up at the moment. At the same time, I will take legal actions, please stop circulating (the video).”
Source: China Press
The beauty’s ex, King Kong Lee (Lee Hsin Chiao, 金刚) and current boyfriend even spoke up regarding the matter. King Kong posted on his stories emphasizing that the male in the sex video is not him. He followed up with another Instagram story showing his middle finger while captioning it, “F*cking h#ll, is it that hard to just live your own life? Stop dragging me into everything! And I don’t, I repeat, DON’T have this obsession! If you guys continue with this, I’ll really shave everything! Enough is enough, okay?”
Whereas, Nana Liang’s current boyfriend, someone not from the entertainment circle, changed his profile picture like his girlfriend did, and later posted on his Instagram Story to show his support for her. “Sometimes you just want to live your life, but it really is that hard.”
Source: Oriental Daily (Left two is King Kong’s/Most right is Nana’s current boyfriend’s)
As for the male in the sex video, it is rumoured that he is a married man, a son from a rich family. According to Mirror Media, the male lead’s friend revealed that he lives overseas and came back to Taiwan this year to celebrate the New Years. He’s a ladies’ man and is notorious for hooking up often. That friend also spilled that the sex video was not shot “a couple of years ago” like Nana said it was.
Source: Tan Tan News, Mirror Media
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under King Kong LeeNana Liang梁云菲金刚

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are in a relationship with her, looks like she can argue and throw tantrum and get physical till the cows come home.