• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“You’re so beautiful, my love. Let’s get married quickly so I can lick and fuck your vagina”.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Baby Shima Exposes Pervert Who Wants To Do Nasty Things To Her Privates​

BY AFIQ AMIN

FEBRUARY 27, 2024

Source: IG/babyshimaofficial/lukhman.hakim.758
Source: IG/babyshimaofficial/lukhman.hakim.758

Sometimes, getting messages or DMs from fans can be a great thing as it allows celebrities to better connect with them. However, there have been countless times when celebs received lewd and inappropriate messages from those who have no sense of boundaries.
Singer Baby Shima is no stranger to this and she has publicly called out these individuals multiple times on Instagram. It seems that these perverts have not learned from other’s interactions with the star as she is exposing yet another man who sent her a lewd DM.
Source: IG/Babyshimaofficial

Last night (Monday, 26th February), Baby Shima posted a screenshot of a DM she received on Instagram from a male “fan” who replied to one of her Stories of her recent performance. The DM reads, “You’re so beautiful, my love. Let’s get married quickly so I can lick and f**k your vagina”. This would obviously upset anyone but the singer decided to do what she’s always done – expose him.

In her post, it was revealed that the man, known as Lukhman Hakim, appeared to be religious as he posted photos of himself wearing a kopiah and videos of him reciting Quranic verses and prayers. “A hypocrite in religious disguise. I’ve met too many of them,” the 31-year-old captioned while also tagging the pervert. Normally, these men would go private or deactivate their accounts as soon as they get exposed but this particular netizen showed no remorse for his actions.
Source: IG/Lukhman.Hakim.758 Source: IG/Lukhman.Hakim.758
As seen in the screenshots above, Lukhman blamed the songstress for her “indecent” performances, saying that she should get married so that she’ll cover her aurat. “She wants to argue with a religious person but she’s the one who forgets Allah and commits sin,” he wrote. In another reply responding to Baby Shima, he again blamed the singer for her booty-shaking live performances.

Fans quickly came to the artist’s defence slamming the man for his hypocrisy and inappropriate behaviour. He then attempted to divert attention back to Baby Shima by posting a screenshot of her video with the Israel flag filter. However, everyone knew the context of said video so they called him out for spreading slander which is considered a bigger sin than murder in Islam.
Source: IG/Lukhman.Hakim.758
Baby Shima has yet to respond to Lukhman’s argument but knowing her, she probably would waste another minute on someone so twisted. We hope he gets help.